Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    notoriouslover Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2013, 05:57 PM
    A mirror movie that wasn't about magic in the mirror or the cabbage patch kids.
    The movie was about a young girl that found a mirror and there was a passage or another world through the mirror.. In the end she had to destroy the mirror to stop the jagged teeth monster things from escaping... I'm so having a brain fart I uused to watch this when I was younger. That was only like 12 years ago I saw this movie.. I'm 18 now... Please help meeeeeeeeeeee
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Oct 14, 2013, 06:11 PM
    There are three through-the-mirror films:

The Hugga Bunch (1985 TV movie)
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0173915/?ref_=nv_sr_1
    This has a witch with a special fruit tree under a glass dome.

Magic in the Mirror (1996)
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116959/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Magic in the Mirror: Fowl Play (1996)
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116960/

The latter two have the threat of giant ducks which turn people into tea. In the sequel, they're invading our world.

Oct 15, 2013, 05:07 PM
    it wasn't magic in the mirrror. it was a 100% full real world movie.. I'm not sure if it was late 199s or early 2000s... there was a girl about 16 , 17 in the movie. it was a magic movie, but it was deffently not magic in the mirror or hugga bunch.. :(
    StreetRat Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Oct 16, 2013, 09:23 AM
    I know the time frame is wrong, but the general story line (young girl and mirror) is a close match with The Watcher in the Woods (1980)

The Watcher in the Woods (1980) - IMDb
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Oct 16, 2013, 11:56 AM
    Shot in the dark... maybe Mirrormask?
    MirrorMask Trailer - YouTube

Oct 31, 2013, 07:01 PM
    Noo not any of those. Hmm I'm really trying to remember the story line I know the costumes were very poor like . Thy were only masks of like "goblins"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s kids movie about a magic mirror and a weird mandarin tree [ 5 Answers ]

There a re a few references to movies on here like magic mirror and hugga bunch but that is not it. It must have been some time around 89 and it was a girl and a boy who I think had brown hair that went through the mirror in the girls bedroom into some magic place. I remember something about fruit...

80s kids movie about a magic mirror and a weird mandarin tree [ 3 Answers ]

There a re a few references to movies on here like magic mirror and hugga bunch but that is not it. It must have been some time around 89 and it was a girl and a boy who I think had brown hair that went through the mirror in the girls bedroom into some magic place. I remember something about fruit...

80s kids movie about a magic mirror and a weird mandarin tree [ 1 Answers ]

80s kids movie: girl walks through mirror into magical land [ 19 Answers ]

OK. So I cannot for the life of me figure out the name of this movie. I watched it I'm thinking in the late 80s. There was a girl (and possibly a boy, her brother maybe) who walked through a mirror in the bedroom and entered some other magical land. There was an evil queen there who had a tree that...

Old Kids movie 70s-80? Go Through Mirror [ 15 Answers ]

I am trying to recall what this movie is called. It was about a toy girl or doll who would come through a little girls bedroom closet mirror. Then it's a fairytale world .There is also a witch or mean queen that has a strawberry tree that is like the tree of youth or beauty. I know she drops a...

View more questions Search