Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ncdoughboy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2010, 12:30 PM
    How do I assemble the chain drive gear on a mid 90's s&s engine with a belt primary
    How do I assemble the chain drive gear on a mid 90's s&s engine and a mid 80's transmission with a belt primary. It originally had a gear & chain primary and belt final drive. I am converting it. Not sure if I am assembling it correctly and if I have all the correct parts. Help! Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

R&B Song. Mid to late 90's. Male group perhaps? [ 2 Answers ]

The only lyrics I remember are: "I tell you I love you and you just walk away" - I think that's how the song starts... so those lyrics aren't the chorus. It's a male singer, but my instincts are telling me that it may be a male group, because I think the chorus had harmonizing in it. I don't...

Mid 80's to mid 90's movie. [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find a movie I watched as a teenager. I think it had to have been made between 1985-1995. The movie was about a teacher who was assigned the worst students in the school. He took them to a facility where he eventually taught them a form of martial arts he learned in South America or...

Change garage door opener from chain to belt drive [ 4 Answers ]

I have a chain drive garage door opener that I want to replace with a belt drive system. The new belt opener I want has new drive/track system included - my question - will the adapter to the door lift bracket for a chain drive work with the belt drive, or am I going to have problems finding a new...

Craftsman rear engine riding mower drive belt pulley alignment [ 1 Answers ]

The drive belt that propels the machine keeps coming off the idler pulley. It appears that the idler pulley is positioned we below the other two pulleys. Is there a way to move the idler pulley up so it aligns with the others.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.