Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babymamaluv19 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Jul 12, 2008, 01:54 PM
    Nausea, back pain, purple spots.
    Hopefully I can explain this the best way possible... I've been vomitting since 1:30am this morning. I get cold chills/sweat spells. Extreme back pain. I've taken Pepto Bismo, but that hasn't helped. Now, I'm starting to get purple spots all on my hands and arms. Is this something I should be concerned about?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 12, 2008, 01:55 PM
    I would go to the doctor and get this checked out, vomitting and spots, something is obviously going on, best to find out what.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2008, 06:20 PM
    Are you running a fever?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2008, 06:42 PM
    Are you taking any current medication... perhaps anti-depressant or bi polar medication or any corticosteroids?
    babymamaluv19 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Jul 13, 2008, 07:03 AM
    I'm not running a fever & currently not on any medication...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain in lower right back side, accompanied by nausea and fever [ 10 Answers ]

I started feeling a sharp pain in my lower right back/side at 5am this morning that woke me from sleep. I took two advils and fell asleep by 6am. In the morning I felt OK. I showered and went to work. Around mid morning I started feeling the pain again. I started to feel a wave a nausea around...

Upper stomach pain and nausea [ 2 Answers ]

My 16 year old daughter has been complaining of upper stomach pain, she has had nausea and vomitting and not ate much... this is going on the fourth day... Pain is below breastbone and central and severe.

My blonde hair has gone silver/purple after using purple shampoo [ 8 Answers ]

Im hoping somebody can help me as I've had a bit of a hair disaster recently! Basically, my hair was fine as it was, and I hardly had any roots yet I like that feeling after you have just had your hair done, there's more life to it. As I was going out that same night I didn't have time to go to...

Lower abdominal pain and back pain [ 1 Answers ]

Constant pain in lower abdomen. Bleeding since birth of second child in July

Spots on my back [ 2 Answers ]

I have quiet a few little red spots on the bottom of my back near my bum , there really itchy at times but hurt when I scratch them I don't know how I got them they just came up a couple of days ago I don't know weather its to do with the washing powder or sweat spots what do you think I do have a...

View more questions Search