Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sef1203 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2012, 12:35 AM
    My tooth hurts when I bend over or tap the top of my head...
    I just found a hole in my top tooth in the far back tooth. It hurts when I shake my head or tap the top part of my head or even touching my face. It does not hurt to eat with this tooth but it does to jump or bend over. It feels like there is something in it. Please help me does any one know what this is? I am unemployed and Have no Insurance I'm falling apart. Please Help me
    nicky420 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Feb 15, 2012, 03:41 AM
    It sounds like you have a major cavity :/ I can't even begin to tell you how many cavities I've had so I know how painful and uncomfortable it can be, but you need to find a way to make an appointment to get it looked at because I ignored mine and it ended up turning into a root canel and had to be replaced (which is exspensive). If you get it looked at now, it will save you a lot more money than waiting until it's too late.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dull tooth pain with biting down or when tap side of tooth with fingernail [ 3 Answers ]

PLEASE HELP! I'm trying to get pregnant and want my teeth better soon. Tooth #19 (bottom left molar) had a root canal about 8 months ago. I had a permanent filling in it until recently when my insurance would cover a crown. (tooth had no cracks and had a narrow root canals so OK to wait) I had no...

Is it normal 5 days after having a wisdom tooth pulled a bone being exposed and hurts [ 2 Answers ]

I had a wisdom tooth pulled 5 days ago and there is bone exposed and I am in so much pain is this normal and if not what should I do the dentist I went to keeps telling me I will just have to deal with it until it heals up and the pain is so bad I can't hardly stand it anymore

My wisdom tooth hurts like Heck. [ 7 Answers ]

So today I ate a Twix bar and my bottom left wosdom tooth began to just THROB. I've never felt suchhorrible pain in my mouth before. It's halfway crowned, and ALL of them are impacted. I wish I could show you the x-rays. Anyway, It REALLY hurt. I had to take 2 ibuprofen to help the pain subside....

The top of my penis hurts [ 4 Answers ]

I have had sex a lot the last few days and the top of my penis is really saw it hurts when I pull my forskin back and just in jeneral was just wondering what I could have done, it looks really red and is painful could I have hurt it in a way or what I don't no? Any help please

Vennered root canaled tooth hurts. [ 2 Answers ]

When I was 9 I broke my two front teeth, it did not hit the root but it was extremely close. The dentist used bonding to fill in the half of the missing teeth. When I was 11 I went to the dentist for a routine cleaning and I told him there was a sore in my mouth and it hurt really bad. I had an...

View more questions Search