Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TrayRenee Posts: 14, Reputation: -4

Jan 28, 2010, 12:59 AM
    Is it probable I am pregnant with these symptoms ?
    For the past week or so I have been experincing mild pains in my lower tummy - Right belowe belly button. It is by no means a horrid pain, But it is noticeable !
    At night I just can't seem to get comfortable due to my stomach aches.
    My boobs are rather tender & seem to have grown a little bit.
    The last time I had sex with my boyfriend to where he ejaculated inside of me was in late December around the 28th.
    I know I could be pregnant & I know I need to set a doctors appt, I have one set for February 8th.
    But to try to ease my mind a bit now I need some other views, Please.
    Does it sound like I'm pregnant ? Are these early stage pregnancy symptoms ?
    TrayRenee Posts: 14, Reputation: -4

Jan 28, 2010, 01:06 AM

Also I have not yet had my period which should have been here late last week early this week. I have been so tired lately & just can't seem to sleep enough & I can usually run off the minimal requirement of sleep. I am not a very bigg eatter - But here lately, This past week or so its like I am a bottomless pitt, seems like I'm always hungry.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 28, 2010, 01:17 AM
    It's possible, but to be honest, early pregnancy symptoms are the same as premenstrual symptoms.

If you have not taken a HPT using first morning urine, I would suggest you do so.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have pregnant symptoms? [ 5 Answers ]

I don't know what to do. I thought I might be pregnant about 2 weeks ago. So I took a test but I guess it was too early so it came out negative. My period was due this week sometime. Well, I got my period a couple days ago. It usually lasts 4 days and I usually get really bad cramps and dark blood...

Pregnant signs and symptoms [ 1 Answers ]

I think I am 7 weeks pregnant now, my last period I think was 4 July 2008 and you start counting from that day but this does not add up to me. Any way I have not vomitted but I feel like all the time, I hate water and cannot drink it, nausea is killing me, my ultra sound appointment is scheduled 20...

Probable cause in a traffic stop [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend was issued a citation for driving while under suspension. A few months later, she was pulled over again just because the same officer recognized the vehicle. Anyone could have been driving that car, including me. Does that officer have the right to pull the vehicle over? Is that...

Pregnant? Symptoms [ 6 Answers ]

I am 2 days late, and I experienced light brown discharge yesterday and light cramping. Also, I have been getting headaches which is not usual for me. I have been feeling like I am going to throw up and tired. I get sick at my stomach in the afternoon or after I eat. Does anyone have any advice or...

Pregnant symptoms? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! My boyfriend and I have been together for some time now, and have recently been having unprotected sex. Since my last period, I have had many symptoms (according to several websites). I have had four nosebleeds, out of the blue. I have always had problems with acne, but there is some showing up...

View more questions Search