Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anne07813 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2010, 11:49 AM
    How to import contacts from my Outlook 2007 contacts to BT Yahoo contacts?
    I'm hoping that if I can import my list of Outlook contacts into BT Yahoo webmail it might stopping blocking emails from known friends. There appear to be no instructions for importing Outlook 2007 contacts into BT Yahoo/Talk21. I am following the instructions for earlier versions of Outlook, have checked the contacts are in the csv file I created, but I consistently get a response 'All 0 contacts successfully imported'.
    Please help, many thanks.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 14, 2010, 01:11 PM

You are approaching this from the wrong angle. You should be looking for ways from the Yahoo end. Try Yahoo's Help.
    anne07813 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2010, 04:46 PM
    Thank you ScottGem - I tried asking Yahoo, but they said it was 'outside their field of expertise' !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outlook Contacts Cache Storage [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Guys, I frequently change laptops or workstations for users over months and one of the problems that I have never managed to solve is to store all emails stored in the local cache of Microsoft Outlook. When an email has been sent to a specific user, be it on Address book or Contact list, the...

Where are contacts stored in outlook express v6 [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the file or file type where the contacts are kept in outlook express ver 6.

Illusions contacts VS Natural touch contacts [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! Any one got any info on Illusions opeque colored contacts and Natrual Touch opeque colored contacts? Because I want to order some but my budget is very slim. The discroption of the contacts says that they provide depth to the eye... which gives off the illusion that they color you have is the...

Exporting Contacts from Microsoft Outlook [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how I can extract a the Contacts from one Outlook to another? Export and Import or? Any ideas and suggestions please? Thanks!

View more questions Search