Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jasmine1007 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2014, 10:23 AM
    Unknown artist! beautiful oil painting
    Hi I have managed to inherit a painting I know nothing about and am curious about who the artist is and what era it is from? im curious as this is a large oil painting with a beautiful frame and just all round stuning and would love to know more.
    The signature I'm not sure could be "vonie,vone,vove"
    Craftymoods21 Posts: 15, Reputation: 4

Jul 1, 2014, 10:42 AM
    Could you post the picture please? So we can see what it looks like. Thank you.

Jul 1, 2014, 10:48 AM
    Am trying post.is there an easier way to post

Jul 1, 2014, 10:50 AM
    Meaning posting a picture?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jul 1, 2014, 11:59 AM
    This link will give you directions on posting a picture: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/art/ho...to-700273.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oil/acrylic painting. Artist unknown [ 1 Answers ]

I have a piece of art sitting in my house it is signed as wilson k The scene is a port city that has high rises or really tall buildings that are pointed at the top. There are eight sail boats in the water in front of the city. There is also a bridge that has double arches. I just want to...

1853 or 1953 paris street scene oil painting artist unknown [ 0 Answers ]

I have what I believe to be is an oil on canvas. The back of the frame says 66 Silverman Paris Hack. The date on bottom left corner of painting is '53. I cannot make out the signature. It is a street scene(Paris I assume) with a driver, horse & buggy, people walking by stores with signs that say...

Artist signature unknown oil painting [ 3 Answers ]

I write this in hopes that somebody will give me some information about this signature. Information that I have about the painting is that is coming from the Paris, France, and the painter with these intials (J.L) paint the picture in time between approx- 1820-1880. I would be enormously...

Artist Signature Unknown Oil Painting [ 7 Answers ]

I received this Large oil painting from my parents estate. I believe they acquired it in the 50's or 60's (not sure) I've tried searching the artists name, but not sure if I am reading it correctly. R.B.Rchards. I would like more information on the artist and subject. No manifest at all.

Artist Signature Unknown Oil Painting [ 5 Answers ]

Artist Signature Unknown Oil Painting. Help, please identify. 16647 16648

View more questions Search