Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarah7 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2013, 12:45 PM
    British TV ad for something like summer radio music/summer festivals
    Anyone remember a British TV ad for something like summer radio music/summer festivals where an overweight guy dances himself thin? I really want to know what the track was that was playing. Was it Sophie Ellis Bextor ('Why does it feel so good')? Somehow that doesn't seem quite right...

Check out some similar questions!

Paying child support during the summer, but I have her during the summer. [ 3 Answers ]

When we got our divorce, I didn't pay attention to the fact that I would be paying child support during the summer months too and I have the child during the summer. Can I file a petition for him to pay me payments during the summer months? I am basically paying him all year round.

A/C-Furnace changeover from summer to winter/winter to summer [ 0 Answers ]

I'm in a new (to me) house. I know that to change from summer (S), to winter (W), I change the filter, move a handle from S to W and change the humidifier setting to the appropriate setting. My Qs are: 1. At what temperature levels do I make the switch from S to W and W to S 2. How do I set...

Over the summer [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so yesterday I found out that my girlfriend want to take a break do to her moving back home because of school being out. She said she still wants to be friends and when she comes back for school she wants to just pick up where we left off. She says she needs her space and some time to think too....

Summer Switch on Furnace- on or off in summer? [ 3 Answers ]

I have an older model Carrier furnace for central heat in the basement; the AC unit is newer and outside. I noticed that the Carrier unit has a "Summer Switch". Should it be set to off during the summer months?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.