Dec 23, 2009, 01:21 PM
    Why my mp4 can't play video music
    Why my mp4 can't play video music
    Even thought it said that it can play video music
    And I lost the disk that go with my mp4
    What can I do now?
    smithgood9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2011, 10:17 PM
    I think the video codec is wrong, and I think u can try Foxreal Video Converter to solve this problem. It can convert your video to mp4 with the correct codec for playing. With its advanced audio and video sync technology, u can get the best enjoyment. U can try it. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

PSP won't play videos, have converted them to mp4 format. [ 2 Answers ]

It is a new PSP, so maybe something has to be activated? I have converted 3 movies to the supposed format my PSP can play, but, of course, I go to see if it worked and, "unsupported data". I am boggled! It could also be the program I am using to convert the files; Pazera Free PSP Video Converter...

Burning DVD. Mp4 won't play [ 3 Answers ]

I have an movie saved on my computer that my sister uploaded... she wants it burnt off but I cannot seem to do it.. file is in MP4 format... dvd player won't accept anything but MP3 format if I'm looking at my dvd player right... hmmm help please

Why won't mp4 files play on a psp [ 1 Answers ]

After coverting a video file into MP4 I transfer the file onto the video file on my PSP via my laptop. When I went into my my PSP to view the file it stated not compatible, why? Thanks

Why does my Sondy DVD/Video player only play sound when playing video tapes? [ 2 Answers ]

We have a Sony DVD/Video player. This is hooked up to a Vizio TV. Our TV is hooked up to Direct TV satellite dish. When I play a DVD it works fine, sound and picture. When I switch it to Video, I only get sound. There are 5 cable lines hooked up to the back of the DVD/Video player. On one...

Will Mp3 play Mp4? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I just bought a MEElectronics mp3 and I tried to load my music on it but it will not play the music. I keeps saying "unrecognized file format". Dose anyone know a way to make it work? Maybe its something to do with mp3 and mp4 I don't know? Thanks

View more questions Search