Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sudhar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2011, 06:06 AM
    Inter caste marriage
    Hai I am a telgue girl and my guy is a schedule caste. In his family they accepted for our marriage. But in my family they are not agree. My parents telling about our horoscope matching is not good. But in his family they saw a astrologer he told it matching. I don't know what to do and how to convince my parents. Still we are fighting with my parents for our marriage for 4 years.
    santosh_mahato Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Dec 16, 2012, 09:32 PM
    I like to hear that you r fighting for your love.. :-)

All the best
    pinks34 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2013, 11:22 AM
    If he is a good Hindu person then marry him, if he will be able to provide for you and your future family then why not. Hindus should unite not separate.

Ask for another opinion by a different priest.

Your parents only want a good life for you, and if you can show them that you will be happy I'm sure they will come around.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Regarding Inter caste marriage [ 4 Answers ]

Hi All, I'm vaishali, I belong to brahmin hindu family and I love a boy who belongs to hindu caste but fall in schdule caste. He is well settled but how we convience our parents on inter caste especially about schdule caste marriage. Kindly give me suggestion what I have to do now?

Inter caste marriage,how to convince parents [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am a brahmin girl and m in love with a guy who is also a hindu but somewhat lower caste. Both of us are well settled and want to get married. But our parents are very orthodox and are behaving as if we have committed a sin by loving each other. They are emotionally making us weak. We are not...

View more questions Search