Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frank smith Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2008, 08:23 AM
    Hope its simple
    Have a maytag gas dryer , its not firing up ? Is there a sensor I can change out or a step I can do to trouble shoot?
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Apr 8, 2008, 05:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by frank smith
    have a maytag gas dryer , its not firing up ? is there a sensor i can change out or a step i can do to trouble shoot?
    Dear Frank :

May be this can help you :

Link to a similar Maytag Gas Dryer (solved) problem

Link to another similar Maytag Gas Dryer (solved) problem

Success!
    As always : if you require more info, please let me know. If this solves your problem, please rate the answer provided! Feed back is always appreciated!
    ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Simple Lottery [ 1 Answers ]

The problem: You just won the lottery. The jackpot is 10 million, paid in 20 equal, annual payments starting today. In present-value terms, how much did you really win? Use an annual interest rate of 6.6%. Any clues?

Simple toy [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I need the name to a simple toy that was around in the 1970's. It's a bb size ball bearing encased in a clear plastic cylander. The idea of the toy is to make the bb travel up a spiral ledge and drop into a notch at the top of the spiral simply by using wrist action and a steady hand. Thanks.

Simple assult [ 2 Answers ]

I have just found out my fiancé and I had a fight when drunk one night we were stressed about finaces... anyway we were fighting in public and the cops got both of us and took us to jail, I went to 8th and race in philadelphia called the round house and well my fiancé had one dui warrant here in...

Simple problem [ 2 Answers ]

Sink will not stop dripping and getting worse.

Simple Derivation? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm not sure if I'm simply forgetting basics here... what is dy/dx where y= x^(x*r/k) r and k are constants.

View more questions Search