Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Newman101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2007, 12:01 PM
    Wiring for VisionPro TH8320U 2H/1C
    I currently have a York heat pump with a Janitrol gas furnace.
    Electromechanical 2H/1C with aux heat
    X=Black
    R=Red
    W=White
    Y=Yellow
    G=Green
    O=Orange
    B=Blue
    Honeywell VisionPRO TH8320U
    X=C
    R=Rc (Rc+R jumpered)
    Y=Yellow
    W=Aux
    G=Green
    O=O/B (code 190 set to 0)
    B=Taped off. Not used.
    I have no cross reference material for the VisionPro TH8320U. Are the above connections correct?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jan 4, 2007, 04:59 PM
    If you don't find any help from https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/electr...als-37098.html
    You will just have to rat out what each terminal of the furnace needs, and what each terminal of the thermostat does.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jan 4, 2007, 05:00 PM
    If you don't find any help from https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/electr...als-37098.html
    You will just have to rat out what each terminal of the furnace needs, and what each terminal of the thermostat does.

You can hope somebody here knowing more about heat pumps than I do helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I;m new to the home owneship family, but I recently tried to install a HB Tahoe 52". The fan and light kit wires are blue, white and black. My ceiling wires are red, black and white. I have blue and red together, white to white and black to black. Only the lights work, what did I do wrong?

Wiring [ 1 Answers ]

I am connecting my wiring to a new motherboard, I have a wire running from the front of the case it says S/B SW, but the manual for the mobo has nothing to connect to that, does anyone know what connections to go to or what that means. Thanks :)

AC Wiring [ 1 Answers ]

I have an eletrical AC unit with a 28.2 amp compressor and 3.1 amp fan. The nameplate on the unit specifies minimum circuit breaker size of 39 amps and maximum time-delay fuse of 60 amps. Two questions: 1) what size breaker do I need for this unit in breaker box? And 2) what gauge wire do I run...

Wiring help [ 1 Answers ]

We are trying to hang a ceiling fan in our bedroom. We ran into some problems and had to put in a new electrical box causing us to cut some wires. We now have no way to connect these wires back up to complete connection. The wires are older and are the thick copper wires making the use of a wire...

Wiring Help [ 4 Answers ]

I'm wanting to run electric from garage to shed. Want to have an outlet always hot and a light controlled by a switch. How do I do this? Any help and diagram appreciated. :confused:

View more questions Search