Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rujon626 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2009, 09:47 PM
    Arrest warrants
    How can possibly find out if I have an arrest warrant for free online? Every site I find wants a form of payment.
    bluehazel23 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2009, 12:02 AM

You should not need to use the internet to find this out.

I know some people that have had warrants out for there arrest and they had a family member or close friend call the jail and ask if 'so and so' has a warrant out for there arrest, it is against the law for the cop to with-hold this information so you should not have a problem.

Another way is to call the jail yourself using an unknown number and say 'do I have a warrant? I want to turn myself in if so'. Even if you aren't going to.
    JimGunther Posts: 436, Reputation: 38

Jul 11, 2009, 01:52 AM

You could also do the same by calling the local police or sheriff. I live in MD and the court system has its own free website to look at both civil and criminal proceedings. Do an Internet search for you state and "court records" or variations of those terms.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Warrants and Arrest [ 19 Answers ]

Is there a website you can got to, to check if you have a warrant out for your arrest?

Arrest warrants [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find out if there is a warrant for my arrest

Arrest warrants and apartmants [ 1 Answers ]

I f the police have an arrest warrant, do they have to know that you are home for sure before they can get the landlord to let them in or can they go in at anytime?

Arrest warrants? [ 3 Answers ]

How do I find out if there is an arrest warrant on me for failure to pay CS?

Arrest Warrants [ 5 Answers ]

I was wondering if there is a way of getting rid of an arrest warrant with out serving time in jail, it was issued due to failure to appear in court and false name to a peace officer... can any one help?

View more questions Search