Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carolyn_rs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2010, 08:48 PM
    Bcking in our driveway and a car pulls in and hits me. Who's fault is it
    We have a circle driveway and I was backing through it and was past the center of the entrance of the driveway when a car pulled in and hit me at the entrance. Who's fault is it
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 10, 2010, 08:50 PM

Sounds like there will be some fault to each party, it will be up to either the insurance company or the court to determine what percent fault each were at. Things from how clear the entry area is, and more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I stay away from my mother with foster care because she hits pushes and pulls me? [ 7 Answers ]

I live in virginia and I am a minor. Ive pictures of the bruises. Once I am in foster, can they make me go back to her, if they feel its safe but I DO NOT feel safe? This is a very scary thing for me to do, thank you for your time.

Who's is at fault in multi car crash [ 6 Answers ]

A car run a red light and hit me from the passenger side, I hit another car, another car ran into another car, I was asked for my DL's and insurance, I was taken from the scene in a ambulance, I didn't receive any tickets or citations, I went to the police station and was given back my DL's and...

Car pulls when ac is on [ 2 Answers ]

So I have a 93 honda del sol and every time I turn on the ac I notice the loss of power and my car starts to pull why does it do that? Thank you

Car accident who's fault is it? [ 6 Answers ]

I have two questions: Question # 1 If both parties say it was not their fault, how is culpability established (there were no witnesses or police at the scene) Question#2 What if one of the parties does not have insurance, does this make her automatically guilty for driving without...

View more questions Search