Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    minibike6969 Posts: 78, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2020, 09:57 PM
    Entergized stereo receiver
    I HAVE A samsung home theater receiver that the metal jacket has become entergized,can this problem be fixed
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 20, 2020, 06:58 AM
    Yes, but it's a tedious job of checking EVERY circuit, every wire, every connection. Looking at your other question though, you may require a professional to examine your ENTIRE electrical system.

Does changing outlets change the issue?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have satellite ,cd,vcr,dvd,stereo receiver.What goes into what first and how? [ 0 Answers ]

I have hdmi on satellite dvd and TV. S video on vcr.

Connecting TV audio output to stereo receiver [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Panasonic plasma that I would like to run its audio output through the stereo to try and improve its sound. The TV has only, as far as I can tell, audio output connections at the rear of the TV , adjacent to the sides. These look similar to the connections on the attached speakers. Just...

Add remote control to existing NAD stereo receiver? [ 7 Answers ]

Unit works great, but it doesn't have remote control, does not appear to have provision for one. This wouldn't be a problem but my wife is recuperating from breaking her knee. She wasn't interested in my solution,( 10' cane pole w/crutch tip). I noticed in the owner's manual that there is a...

What to use for contact cleaner for stereo receiver? [ 4 Answers ]

My home stereo speakers are sometimes fuzzy and can be fixed by twisting the speaker balance knob back and forth quickly a few times. I think the contacts need cleaning (does this sound logical?). If so, is this difficult to do? How should this be done (it doesn't seem as though it should be too...

Hooking up TV,DVD video recorder, stereo receiver, and dish [ 1 Answers ]

I have a panasonic Tv, Dish, Sony stereo receiver and now trying to add a DVD video recorder... PLEASE HELP. Directions don't seem to be to confusing and I thought I followed them...

View more questions Search