Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Derekddjo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2018, 02:32 AM
    Help? Dream meaning?
    I was with Ryan(my friend) we walked outside his house. I then all the sudden was in a country like area. I saw an African American gentlemen crying while sitting on a hay barrel out side a barn. I went up to him, gave him a hug and comforted him in general. He thanked me and we kind of became friends. He offered me a job and I agreed to work. I was working on a war movie and had to move people who were acting dead and were extras on the film. I was very bad at this and failed quite often. I left the set taking a brake and walked to a wood shake. My dream then panned over to show the gentlemen I helped. It's showed him sitting there as another man approached him. This man knelt beside the guy I helped and proceeded to talk to him specifically about me. This guy said I was a demon that was taking advantage of him and that he was dead. He started balling his eyes out saying how ,it can't be true, and that ,I care about him, he expressed overall denial. He then started to fade away in a faint yellow/gold color as he went to heaven. The dream then panned over to me again in the shed as every thing around me started changing to the color red. And the shapes started morphing. Every thing was eventually shades of red and I was in a room chained up. There was a creepy but yet attractive young Caucasian women in the room with me, and snakes were coming out of all the surfaces in the room. (BTW I hate snakes) I then realized in the dream I was in hell. Shortly after I awoke what does this mean? Please help me. Please respond I'm lost and need guidance. Was the guy that approached the African American guy an angel not real but one in my dream?
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2018, 12:08 AM
    The African American guy that you approached was not an angel, but probably just another Bat Out Of Hell. You really should drop acid in the morning, instead of at bed time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Meaning of a dream [ 2 Answers ]

My mom had a dream, I dance really late in the night like 1 to 2 or 3 as that's the free time I have. So she got a dream of me dancing and lady watching me wearing a red and green dress and staring at me as I dance. What does this mean please answer quikly please!

What is the meaning of this dream? [ 1 Answers ]

Had a dream the other night about my mother who is deceased and the woman I love who I lost. The two of them were spending time together in a school. The dream was for two days... The first day I was hugging the woman I love so tightly with my mom looking on. They were both wearing white. The...

Meaning of my dream [ 6 Answers ]

I had this bad dreamed last night, me and my boyfriend were in the beach, we both were in the water swimming, but I left the water and he stayed.. few minutes after I could not see him anywhere, so I got close to the water looking for him, as I was walking in the water, suddenly I saw his body...

Dream meaning [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, the past few days, I have had the same dream. I start on a beach with my boyfriend, and we rent a boat and paddle out into the lake, when we get to the center of the lake, he pushes me off the boat, and holds me under water, that is when I wake up coughing and choking. Now, my boyfriend is in...

View more questions Search