Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    greyartist Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2014, 10:39 AM
    Need title of sci fi movie with floating head and portal
    I hope you can help, it is driving me nuts. The movie was not in color, but my husband thinks it was just filmed that way not really old. The main character was a man with glasses. He was helped by a farmers young daughter and they flew in a crop duster plane. There were aliens that were trying to open a portal to their world to bring through an invasion. A human was going to do a ritual on a mountain to open it. There were people's bodies hanging with tubes coming out where the aliens were draining they life essence or something. There was a part with a head floating, but I think it was a screen/hologram or some strange thing, not just a floating head. That's what I remember, does it sound familiar to anyone?
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2015, 03:50 AM
    My guess would be "The Whisperer in Darkness" from 2011. It's got aliens, a biplane, a farmer's daughter, and it's in B&W.
    greyartist Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2015, 04:12 AM
    Thank you!! That's it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for Movie Title: Sci Fiction genre. Sci Fi experts couldn't help! [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the title of a movie in the Sci Fiction genre. Unfortunately, the Sci Fi experts couldn't help me with this one, so I'm taking a chance and hoping that you might be able to help me. Could you please help me try to figure out a movie from somewhere back in the early 80's? Back...

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

I need the title of a 1980's movie . Sci fi / family movie . [ 1 Answers ]

I'm so sure that there is someone out there who has seen this movie other than myself. I tell my husband about it and he thinks I'm absolutely crazy. I'm getting really annoyed at myself. It was sometime in the 1980's era. Science Fiction / Family movie. Something along the lines of a girl and...

80's Sci-fi movie with a boy who has something protruding from his head [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie in February 1988, I think it was on a movie channel, which I guess would have been HBO. My memory is very sketchy, but I think it involved high school kids. One of the characters might end up in the hospital, and something that happened to him, causes a phallic type thing to...

80's movie with floating head. [ 1 Answers ]

This kid gets brought to another world by riding in the beard of this giant old floating head. It is very strange and involves a black knight and majic blah blah blah

View more questions Search