Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anorak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2012, 09:21 AM
    Trying to find an old film
    Old black and white film, man notices a shadow appears as person is about to die. He captures shadow in jar and person lives. Please help, my head hurts.

Film not as old as I thought,1972 its called The Asphyx,
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2013, 06:01 PM
    Yes, you are correct--it's The Asphyx. I am adding my duplicative answer to yours so this question will get out of the "no response" list.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find the name of a film? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I watched a movie ages ago about some kids robbing a bank using gocarts to get money for the girls dads surgery. Anyone know what its called?

I'm looking to find the name of this film [ 1 Answers ]

So I used to always watch this film when I was younger, probably when I was about 7 or 8 years old (around 10 years ago), but I cannot remember what it is called. All I can remember about the film is as follows: There are two Americans who have two dogs, but they are wanted by a Japanese lady...

Trying to find name of film. [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this movie a while ago it came out in the 2000's I remember seeing 3 cars that look like a Volkswagen/Punchbuggy following each other does anyone recall the name of that movie?

Trying to find the name of this film. [ 2 Answers ]

I saw the film in the 90's. In the film, a male drifter walks into a medium sized town. He gets involved with a TV or radio station, I can't recall which. He gets involved in the politics of the station somehow, manipulated the broadcasts, and befriends some people there. Then hear the end, he is...

View more questions Search