Ask
    tanyat0921 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2011, 07:47 AM
    Find film by description?
    High school boy drinks purple drink and gets powers
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2011, 02:45 PM

I'm going to guess that it could be Zapped!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a film from description? [ 2 Answers ]

This film is set just as the D-Day landings are being planned. A soldier wakes up in what he thinks is an American camp but it is a German camp completely disguised to make him think that he has woken up and missed the D-Day assault. In fact the germans are trying to cleverly get the date out of...

Find a film by description [ 6 Answers ]

Can anybody help me identify find a British 1960's army training ground comedy which contains the words to the effect that 'the army has sunk pretty low but not so that its music is played on a spittletrap'. Also at the canteen somebody complaining about the food said 'but beautifully cooked' to...

Find a film name from description [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, trying to find the name of a film; the main characters are 2 girls and a guy called Tony who always whistles a particular tune. Tony gets one of the girls pregnant and then for some reason I can't remember disappears. The girl has the baby but gives it to her friend to look after as she can't...

Find a film by description [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to find black & white film (thought it was James Stewart but it isn't) -newspaer hack meets ghost of old reporter who keeps giving him tomorrows headline news.One day the news is of his own murder but eventually it turns out the police have killed the bloke who stole his wallet with his ID...

View more questions Search