Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samsr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2006, 05:25 PM
    Error code Lu1875 with Norton
    Hey anyone... I'm Bob, a rookie at this asking a question stuff, but I really need help with a Norton Live Update problem... recently I renewed my Norton antivirus subscription... have done the live update before and after the renewed subscription and never a problem... now when I run the live update everything is OK, except the update dialoge tells me that one virus definition defaulted because of error code LU1875... Obviously I must do something about this... how secure am I at this point?. my subscription is a 2003 version and there is no tech support for it... seems hopeless unless there is someone out there who knows the scoop... help... Bob
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2006, 03:27 PM
    Does this apply to you?:
    http://service1.symantec.com/support...=tranus_con_br

If not, check some of these.

I searched that error code on Google and must admit that a month or so ago I took the advice of most of the people who responded regarding Norton: I ditched them (after many years of using NIS) and went with AVG for virus protection and ZoneAlarm for the firewall.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2006, 03:28 PM
    PS, see this:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/comput...ghlight=norton

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

OBD II Error Code Not in Haynes Manual [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1999 Nissan Sentra with a 1.6 L engine. My check engine light went on. I went to the local auto parts store and they used their hand held computer to check the computer. I gave an Evap Systems Malfunction reading. I replaced the PCV valve and after a while the light went off, but it...

Po445 error code [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to trouble shoot this code? Just had the PCM replaced and then got this error. Thanks

Norton Error LU 1875 [ 1 Answers ]

I keep getting this error when I try to update my virus definitions LU 1875. I have 49 days left on my subscription. I also get this message. LUCALLBACK PROXY.EXE BAD IMAGE And this also. CLTLUCBK.DLL IS NOT A VALID WINDOWS IMAGE Any ideas on what this is? I ran the norton autofix and...

Symantec; error LU1875 [ 1 Answers ]

In trying to get a virus update on Norton my computer shows error LU1875 i.e. the update failed. The procedure to rectify this shows in step 3 that "using the cursor select the following line of text, including the quotation mark at the end: regsvr32/u"c:\program files\norton systemworks\norton...

Code 19 Error - Keyboard Freeze Problems [ 2 Answers ]

I recently removed several unused programs from my computer. Somehow it seems this process corrupted my registry. Touching any key on my keyboard now freezes the mouse pointer. Oddly enough the mouse and computer work fine until I touch a key on the keyboard. Processes already run continue to...

View more questions Search