Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sapolios Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2010, 11:46 PM
    Forgotten Movie Title
    I can't remember this movie title if my life depended on it and I don't have a lot of information so if you guys could help with this you would be the best.

There is a president that runs for mayor of his hometown. He wins and at the end
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Jul 14, 2010, 12:10 AM

Welcome to Mooseport (2004)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forgotten movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember a movie about this college professor who is seduced by a student who then tries to ruin his career and life. It involved a female friend who was trying to help him who had some form of cancer. In the end, I think the girl was sorry for what she had done, although the guy's...

Forgotten movie title [ 2 Answers ]

I remember the title of a movie I was recently watching online and I really wanted to see the end of it. It's a story about two people traveling in a car that stop at a truck stop. While the guy goes in to pay for gas his girlfriend sees a girl in the cab of a semi who looks scared and beaten up....

Forgotten movie title [ 2 Answers ]

As a kid I loved an animated movie with the word nymph in the title. I can't remember for the life of me the name of this movie I loved. I would so love to find this movie so I can share it with my son and relive my childhood memories. Please help me!

Movie title forgotten [ 2 Answers ]

My sister and I watched this movie when we were young and we remember the title to be love me tender. All we can find is the elvis movie. It's about a teenage girl that has a terminal disease and writes letters to elvis. We watched this in the early 80s.

View more questions Search