Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    irishmik Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2006, 03:46 PM
    Christmas House robbery movie
    Hi I need some help trying to think of a title to a movie, I can't remember all the details, but here it goes.

The movie is set at christmas, and the main actor (unknown) breaks into a house that contains a rich family. However the house has people in it and it's a family and they are always arguing, so he has to counsel them throughout. As the movie develops more and more of the family arrives including the mother in law, and the main actor has to try and stop them from arguing. Anyway it's a black comedy made I think in the early 90's.

Sorry its not the best description in the world.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Cheers

Mik
    ryan222 Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Nov 16, 2006, 04:07 PM
    I think the movie your thinking of is "the ref" with dennis leary
    irishmik Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2006, 08:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan222
    i think the movie your thinking of is "the ref" with dennis leary
    Thank you, that's the one!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tell us what you got for christmas [ 25 Answers ]

Get any good gifts? Did you get what you asked for or was it a complete surprise?

Christmas is almost here [ 4 Answers ]

As Christmas is almost here, what are you looking forward to the most? We are putting up our tree Sunday after church; it is a tradition, to do this on the second Sunday of the month. I can never wait to get it in the house. We always cook a large meal and invite friends and family to eat and...

80s Children's Movie query: Christmas theme [ 3 Answers ]

'Kay, I've been looking for the title of this movie for a long time. I'm pretty sure it's from the 80s, but it may also be from the 70s. I watched this when I was very young, so the details are sketchy. And bear in mind that it may not even be American, although the actors speak English: It has...

Christmas [ 92 Answers ]

I was wondering what peoploe think about organizations like the ACLU trying to get christian icons removed from public schools. They go as far as saying that even the colors red and green count as icons for christmas and should not be used. It seems to me they are a bunch of people who fight for...

Movie title? A house burning and someone walks off a cliff. [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie when I was with a babysitter many many years ago. 1980's - very early 90's The things I remember from the movie are: There is some house that I think is engulfed in flames. There may be a ghost involved in this, but there's someone in the house that is trying...

View more questions Search