Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ldaniel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2007, 05:12 AM
    How can I reduce fat from the lower part of my neck
    natetheskate Posts: 56, Reputation: 0

Aug 6, 2007, 12:41 AM
    If a person were serious, a constant and healthy way would be to roll your head to the furthest degree in a continuous slow and controlled complete circle, both clock wise and counter clock wise with lots of repetition this will tone your muscles.
    I would start in two minute intervals two to three times a day and increase repation as your stamina builds you may start in a sitting position.
    Also in the same regiment hold out your arms and rotate them in concise circles, make little circles and then in a separate exercise make big circles. Do this in both forward and in a reverse motion. The object is to maintain a controlled movement.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kink in my neck [ 8 Answers ]

I have a kink in my neck that I just can't seem to get rid of. Does anybody have any suggestions as to what I might be able to do to help this problem? Thank you in advance for any advice you can give me.

Darker Neck [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, My neck is very darker than my normal skin color.This is developed right from my teenage.The dark circles are in my back neck and in the front of my neck.But the skin color of my jaws or upper back or normal.So it is looking different.Can you suggest any treatment if I should take any or any...

How I can reduce fat in my chin & neck areas [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I am an indian having a fair skin.but my problem is that though my body is good but due to fat around my face in the neck areas I look a little bit older than I am.

Up To Neck In... it! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi & Thanks in advance for any assistance... I recently bought my 2 story on concrete foundation (no basement or crawlspace) home and all was well for 1st couple of months. Home is 6 yrs old and previous owner acted as the sub when house was built and claimed he kept no blueprints. (our...

View more questions Search