Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    debra348ca Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2007, 03:02 PM
    Water Temperature
    What temperature should water be when it comes out of the faucet?
    iamgrowler Posts: 1,421, Reputation: 110
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2007, 03:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by debra348ca
    What temperature should water be when it comes out of the faucet?
    Well, that depends.

Are you talking about the hot or the cold tap?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jun 19, 2007, 03:27 PM
    Hot water heaters are set at 120 degrees at the factory. How hot it comes out of your faucet would depend on the length of the line supplying it. Cheers, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hot water varying in temperature [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Bosch Worcester 280RSF combination boiler. I am having problems with the hot water... i.e. when I run any hot water outlet in the house, it will run hot for about 5 minutes, then temperature will drop considerably to almost cold for approximately 30 seconds, then water temperature...

Shower Hot Water Temperature Standard for Apt. [ 3 Answers ]

Please help! My shower in my apt registers from 95 degrees to 101 degrees and the management is insisting that is standard hot water temperature. I know there is a problem because in the past my shower could register 125 degrees. All my attempts at getting this problem solved have been ignored...

Inconsistent water temperature [ 4 Answers ]

Hello Im having trouble with my water not being at a consistent temperature. For example it starts scolding hot then quickly goes to luke warm. Once I shut it off and turn in back on it will get hot again. This is absolutely annoying when Im trying to shower. Please help. :confused:

Problems with water valve temperature [ 1 Answers ]

The main valve to house was shut off to change valve in shower from two handle control to single handle control. Now that main is back on the faucets in another bathroom are not working correctly. Shower has cold water coming out of both valves. Two sinks have hot water only coming out of both...

View more questions Search