Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hamworld05 Posts: 370, Reputation: 12

Feb 11, 2007, 04:49 PM
    Date books
    Maybe this is in the wrong category but what's a date book?
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2007, 04:55 PM
    A date book is a portable calendar in book form. Best way I can describe it. A lot of people use these for business or if they are very busy people, they keep a date book to keep up with daily appointments. It is larger than a pocket calendar, but some people call those date books.

Hope this helps.
    hamworld05 Posts: 370, Reputation: 12

Feb 11, 2007, 04:59 PM
    Thanks. I appreciate it. I always thought it was an agenda. Any idea of when it was invented?
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2007, 05:02 PM
    Not a clue, my friend. I can tell you that I know they have been manufactured for at least 50 years but I suspect they are much older than that.

BTW, an agenda is, to put it simply, a "to do" list.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

E books [ 1 Answers ]

Hi pals Please tell me which is the best site for finding any ebooks?

To-date total based on current date [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I am trying to create a forumula that will give a cumulative or "to-date" total that will exclude future months from the total. i.e. ithe point in time is August and I need to show a to-date number Through August only even though September and October are included in The...

Online Books [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Could any one please give me the free online books for c programming

F-1 to H-1, what's the start date of H-1? Should be approval date or visa issue day? [ 3 Answers ]

As I mention before, I changed from F-1 to H-1 last year. I got my H-1 status in Feb 2004, but I went to my home country to get the H-1 visa stamp in August 2004. So I would like to know for counting my H-1 status, is it the date that USCIS (the Immigration) approved (which is Feb 1st), or the...

View more questions Search