Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    help08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2008, 09:00 AM
    How to write an introduction letter
    I am starting a new business and I need to write a professional introduction letter to send out to real estate agents.
    laocom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2008, 09:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by help08
    I am starting a new business and I need to write a professional introduction letter to send out to real estate agents.
    I am starting a new business and I need to write a professional introduction letter to send to the state governor.
    laocom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2008, 09:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by laocom
    I am starting a new business and I need to write a profesional introduction letter to send to the state governor.
    It is a mobile service provider company.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I write an Introduction Letter about my company [ 3 Answers ]

I need help on writing a formal letter to introduce my company to our tenants about new management

How do I write an introduction letter [ 3 Answers ]

How do I write a good introduction letter in the right format, to introduce my new products. Help is required. Thanks.

How Can I Write Introduction Letter [ 1 Answers ]

How Would I Set Up A New Business Introduction Letterto Other Companies Esra

How to write a introduction letter [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all I need some help to write a introduction letter. I just started as a loan officer and I also do insurance on site! I want to write a letter to all of my insurance client to tell them about my new career and the new team that I'm working with! But I have serious language problems! HELP!:(

How to write an introduction letter? [ 2 Answers ]

I am going to introduce my company and products to a potential customer Please show me a sample of FORMAL introduction letter Thanks a lot!

View more questions Search