Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boredinla Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2008, 01:37 AM
    Looking for title of late 70's horror movie
    I only saw the trailer of this film on TV, and I only remember is one scene:

There was a guy in overalls and a farmer-type hat. He got an evil look in his eyes, and when he opened his mouth it was full of razor-sharp teeth.

I don't think he was a vampire -- at least not in the traditional sense because he wasn't limited to two sharp fangs -- but he was definitely something that either used to be human, or was pretending to be human.

The minute I saw those teeth, I ducked behind the couch!

Anyway, somebody said it was Dark Night of the Scarecrow from 1981, but that guy had a cloth over his face. The creature/person I'm referring to had similar, farmer-type clothes, and all those pointy teeth...

Sharp, pointy teeth!! :eek:
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Jan 21, 2008, 01:46 AM
    Sounds like Jeepers Creepers to me! UPDATE, I just noticed that you said it was a 70's film, so probably not.
    katrina27 Posts: 92, Reputation: 13

Feb 11, 2008, 06:42 AM
    Could Be 80's Horror Pumpkinhead Or Rawheadrex

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ok, another lost movie title, late 70's early 80's [ 1 Answers ]

When I was a kid I saw it several times, but I can't remember the title. So I remember this much. There's 2 kids, who sneak on a boat. They find out about this message in a bottle from some relative. So they go on this crazy advernture, sliding down snowy mountains, meeting people, and at the...

Movie title from the late 70's early 80's [ 4 Answers ]

Bear with me, my memory is kind of sketchy. Back in the late 70's or early 80's I saw a movie about a family (possibly a futuristic family), that had a large sheet of glass separating them from a group of lions. I believe that the man was killed in the end, by one of the lions. Does anyone know...

70's horror movie [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a movie I saw as a young kid at the drive-in.. The only part I really remember is this guy puts on a suit and the collar tightens and strangles him.. Then I remember him dead in the back of a garbage truck wrapped in a dry cleaners bag, and the truck was smashing...

Searching For 70's or 80' Horror Movie Title [ 5 Answers ]

In the mid 80's when I was just a preteen I used to watch horror movies that Elvira used to host on Saturday afternoons. There was one movie that made a huge impact on me and I am looking for the title so I can watch it now and maybe cure me of the phobia it gave me when I originally watched it. ...

Title to late 70's early 80's movie [ 1 Answers ]

All I can remember is the main character's name was Sherman, a young teenage boy. I just remember a Halloween scene and a kid sticks his hand in the bag and gets his fingers snapped with a mouse trap. Any ideas?

View more questions Search