Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dorothy lowry Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2007, 11:05 AM
    How do I add another name to the deed on my home?
    How do I add another name to the deed on my home?

Apr 28, 2007, 11:08 AM
    My husband and I are on the deed to our home. We would like to add our daughter's name on the deed as well. What do we need to do?

Apr 28, 2007, 11:11 AM
    My husband and I are on the deed to to our home. We would like to add our daughters name on our deed as well. What do we need to do?
    ej_sad Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2007, 11:12 AM
    Uhm phone the place that you bought the house from? Maybe.. to be honest I don't really know... sorry
    jrpilt Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 01:11 PM
    If there are no pending interests in the property, say heirs to the estate, then you simply do a quick claim deed and add her name. Take it to a estate planner, where you've had your will prepared and he will show you the ropes and a good title company will as well. It is actually very easy and not too costly. Say $200. I'd put her on as a beneficiary deed. Saves in the end.
    Rose Callahan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2009, 04:35 AM
    I just want to add another name onto my deed/title of my home. I have been advised by your office it will cost 225.00 and all I have to complete is the quiclaim deed form. When I read this form the categories it is not clear if you want to just add a name so there will be two names. Can you please advise how to complete and if this is the correct form.

Sincerely, Rose Callahan
    manny.m Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2011, 04:01 AM
    I think this resource on <a rel="follow" href="http://www.woodlegal.com">estate planning Tucson</a> will help you find the answers you need, I know it helped me when I needed advice. I don't know much about legal stuff so it's comforting to get someone else handle the task.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Apr 1, 2011, 09:52 AM
    This is a very old thread, and the answer is here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Add a name to a home deed [ 12 Answers ]

How do I add my daughters name to the deed on my home

Is it best to add my name to the deed [ 3 Answers ]

Both my parents' names are listed on the deed. My father is deceased, my mother (82 yrs old) is in a nursing home. Taxes are owed on the property. I & my family presently live in the home, I am in the process of catching up the property taxes. What are the ramifications of having my deceased...

Need to add my name to home deed [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I got married last year, but our home (although it is only in his name) was purchased in Aug. 2004. How do we go about adding my name to the title and deed in GA? The house is financed in his name only and I would like to keep it that way. Will it be a problem to just add my name...

Add my name to deed? [ 4 Answers ]

How do I as spouse add my name to our house deeds

How do I add my name to my moms deed [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, I am new to this,, I would like to know how should go about adding my name to the deed of my moms house, she has cancer and she is not doing well at all I live with her, but my name is not on the deed, and we still have a..

View more questions Search