Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    socalstudios Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2005, 06:10 PM
    Soaps!!
    Hey people,

I want to spark this thread regarding whitening soaps and experience you have had with them. I currently put in an order for Likha'a whitening soap. It's like a 30 day wait to get them to California. I got them off eBay, 3 bars for 15 and I think that includes shipping. I don't got the cash for glutathione right now, so I wall start of with this, some basic skin cleanser, and astrigent to open skin pores before I use the soap to absorb my skin.

Post soap experience you may have had, or soaps you plan to buy in this new thread.
    Pale White Skin Posts: 93, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2005, 09:16 AM
    I've tried the Likas soap before. I had been using it for over 3 months with no results. Dry skin is what I achieved heh so I stopped using it because it didn't really help. I showered twice a day, every day.. with no results.. so I saw no point in it. I want to the try the FairGlow which is the Indian brand soap and I hear nothing but good results. Also, the Kojic Acid Soap by Kate Jones I think it is.. so if anyone is selling those two online.. I'd be willing to pay over $50 or so worth because I use soaps more than anything else. Also, if anyone is selling any kind of lotions.. do let me know! Lotions absorb faster into the skin.. and work stronger than soaps! Soap alone can't do the trick.
    Grungey Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2005, 11:52 AM
    $5 for a Likas papaya soap?
    Go to any Oriental Store in your area, and you can find it for less than $2. Get ready to use 10 bars before you see results, if there's any. He he he.
    Quote Originally Posted by socalstudios
    Hey ppl,

I want to spark this thread regarding whitening soaps and experience you have had with them. I currently put in an order for Likha'a whitening soap. It's like a 30 day wait to get them to california. I got them off ebay, 3 bars for 15 and i think that includes shipping. I dnt got the cash for glutathione right now, so i wall start of with this, some basic skin cleanser, and astrigent to open skin pores b4 i use the soap to absorb my skin.

Post soap experience you may have had, or soaps you plan to buy in this new thread.
    socalstudios Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2005, 02:59 PM
    I tried going to oriental stores, they look at me stupid with their broken english and try to sell me sex enhancer pills. They don't deserve my hard earned cash.
    Sexy_Rhia Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2005, 03:13 PM
    I have used this soap called White Beauty (I think, I'm not sure actually what's the name) and its great BUT I think its too pricey for me. It cost around PhP300 or something like 5-6 dollars. So I stick to my amira soap :)

This is a 10 in 1 whitening soap, because it got 10 whitening properties in one soap, like kojic acid, arbutin, licorice etc. so its like using 10 whitening ingredients in one, unlike using kojic soap alone or arbutin soap alon or licorice soap alone. And I did not get the rebound darkening too. So far this is the soap and lotion that has even out my skin.

This comes with lotion too but they are expensive for me. $5 dollars is way too expensive for me for a soap. But for those who really a lot money for soaps and lotions, I think you should try this. If I where richer, I would definitely go for this soap.

If you know someone from the philippines, you may want to try it out. Or to save you you may send me message and ill let one of my niece to get one for you if you want to try it out.

So far for the soaps that I have used before here are what I can say about it.

*** kojic soap, I get rebound darkening, and the thing they use for coloring the soap "orange" makes me itch!

*** likas papaya, good one for its price, though I actually used I think 9 soaps before I get to see a slght result.

*** arbutin soap, smells good too, but makes my skin dry, well I do lotion afterwards but it gets dry fast than usual.

*** licorice soap from Godiva, good one too but I rather use amira

*** amira placenta soap, I like this because I'm 26 and I need something to supplement my skin, because it has anti-wrinkle properties, so I like to use it because I feel like I am aging, so whitening and anti-aging, I like
    Skinwhite Posts: 77, Reputation: 6

Nov 22, 2005, 03:49 PM
    Fairglow soaps are good, it basically exfoliates the skin regularly. Godiva lightening soap is also pretty good(eventhough, I don't care too much for their lotions, the soap is decent).
    Don't expect any great results from just using a soap, consider it a layering process. I'm using the fairglow soap just to maintain my previous lightening with creams - I only see very subtle lightening with the soap alone. But something is better than nothing right?

I used 2 bars of Likas Papaya and it waters down quick in the shower - I think 2 bars were finished within one month with no results. Some Walmarts sell Papaya soap for 99 cents - might as well use that if you're going to try Likas.

Nov 22, 2005, 07:54 PM
    Wow
    That's pretty harsh to say for a mere $5 don't you think? Likas Papaya is a philippines product, try a Filipino store. :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by socalstudios
    I tried going to oriental stores, they look at me stupid with their broken english and try to sell me sex enhancer pills. They don't deserve my hard earned cash.

Nov 22, 2005, 07:58 PM
    I agree
    Im on Amira Magic soap right now,just for maintenance, after using the cream for 2 months straight. and I say it's all worth every penny. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Rhia
    i have used this soap called White Beauty (i think, im not sure actually whats the name) and its great BUT i think its too pricey for me. it cost around PhP300 or something like 5-6 dollars. so i stick to my amira soap :)

this is a 10 in 1 whitening soap, because it got 10 whitening properties in one soap, like kojic acid, arbutin, licorice etc. so its like using 10 whitening ingredients in one, unlike using kojic soap alone or arbutin soap alon or licorice soap alone. and i did not get the rebound darkening too. so far this is the soap and lotion that has even out my skin.

this comes with lotion too but they are expensive for me. $5 dollars is way too expensive for me for a soap. but for those who really alot money for soaps and lotions, i think you should try this. if i where richer, i would definitely go for this soap.

if you know someone from the philippines, you may want to try it out. or to save you you may send me message and ill let one of my niece to get one for you if you want to try it out.

so far for the soaps that i have used before here are what i can say about it.
    *** kojic soap, i get rebound darkening, and the thing they use for coloring the soap "orange" makes me itch!

*** likas papaya, good one for its price, though i actually used i think 9 soaps before i get to see a slght result.

*** arbutin soap, smells good too, but makes my skin dry, well i do lotion afterwards but it gets dry fast than usual.

*** licorice soap from Godiva, good one too but i rather use amira

*** amira placenta soap, i like this because im 26 and i need something to supplement my skin, because it has anti-wrinkle properties, so i like to use it because i feel like i am aging, so whitening and anti-aging, i like
    Xenophon Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2005, 03:29 PM
    CAn I order this amira soap from internet whithout having a credit card?

Can u give me a site?

THX

Nov 23, 2005, 04:46 PM
    You may order amira soap from Unis and send your payment other ways aside from credit card. You ask her or suggest on how you want to send your payment. I already forgot the website, just ask her.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenophon
    CAn i order this amira soap from internet whithout having a credit card?

Can u give me a site?

THX

Nov 28, 2005, 10:17 AM
    Just Google it
    Search for amira magic cream or soap.. and you'll get tons of websites who sells them... here,. not in the Philippines. WHy bother paying for ridiculous shipping charges if you can buy it here. And besides who knows if you can even get the product, if the customs won't intercept them. These products are banned from entering the US borders. I was told by one of their Distributors where I purchased mine. :rolleyes:

you may order amira soap from Unis and send your payment other ways aside from credit card. you ask her or suggest on how you want to send your payment. i already forgot the website, just ask her.

Nov 28, 2005, 10:19 AM
    Forgot the website..
    How could you forget your own website? That is just plain ridiculous don't you think.. :rolleyes:

you may order amira soap from Unis and send your payment other ways aside from credit card. you ask her or suggest on how you want to send your payment. i already forgot the website, just ask her.

Nov 29, 2005, 08:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Grungey
    how could you forget your own website?? That is just plain ridiculous don't you think...? :rolleyes:
    Its not ridiculous because I do order my products from here by emailing her. I was her customer even before she put up her website so I am not familiar with it.

But for you not to find me ridiculous, here is the site, and yes you may order the pills there :D [deleted]

And with you telling that it is banned... maybe one seller is BUT with regards to my seller, I just received my package yesterday, and it passed the customs.
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Dec 2, 2005, 06:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Grungey
    how could you forget your own website?? That is just plain ridiculous don't you think...? :rolleyes:
    I agree with you. Lol. Some people just have too many aliases! :rolleyes:
    MinahSky Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2005, 06:46 PM
    If you don't have a credit card, there are a lot of pre-paid credit cards out there that you can use. That's what I use for ordering things over the internet. Or you can use PayPal (which is great if you buy thing from ebay-and they have a credit/ATM card to access the funds with, too).

Dec 3, 2005, 04:07 PM
    Sellers
    Is anybody selling YSA Whitening Soap brands online? I will buy 20-30 bars because I hear that they're a really good brand. Dimples mentioned it and I believe Flamingo listed it as one of her favorite soap brands to whiten the skin. If anyone is selling any I'd love to know. :)

Dec 3, 2005, 06:26 PM
    I agreeeee
    I maybe new here... but ain't stupid... LOL! :D
    Quote Originally Posted by dimples
    I agree with you. Lol. Some people just have too many aliases! :rolleyes:

Dec 4, 2005, 04:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale White Skin
    Is anybody selling YSA Whitening Soap brands online? I will buy 20-30 bars because I hear that they're a really good brand. Dimples mentioned it and I believe Flamingo listed it as one of her favorite soap brands to whiten the skin. If anyone is selling any I'd love to know. :)
    I was checking out some sites for you on the web but I tell you, they are selling YSA for like 5x the real price!

Dec 4, 2005, 03:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dimples
    I was checking out some sites for you on the web but I tell you, they are selling YSA for like 5x the real price!

Dimples, are you selling any YSA Whitening soap brand? If not, do you know anyone who is for cheap?

Dec 5, 2005, 03:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale White Skin
    Dimples, are you selling any YSA Whitening soap brand? If not, do you know anyone who is for cheap?
    I think this is already the 4th time that I told you I DO NOT sell. Sorry. However, if I do come across a site which is reasonably priced, I will tell you :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How about soaps that actually worK?? [ 2 Answers ]

How about soaps that actually worK??

View more questions Search