Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krunal.vyas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2011, 03:56 AM
    554 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account
    Pl Pl Pl help me with this as soon as possible,

Today, suddenly I tried to sign in on Yahoo messenger, and it gives me pop up like incorrect Password or Id. Well, Sadly, I am used to check "sign me automatically". Obviously, Its been long since I have entered a password and I almost forgot it. So I tried some of my password I use. But nothing happen. All the time same, pop up..
    Then I went to Yahoo help page to get my password on alternative emailID, but it shows :

"Sorry, this account is temporarily locked
    This account has been temporarily locked because of security concerns"

So, I tried to send a mail on Yahoo from gmail, and get this Delivery report::

Technical details of permanent failure:
    Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 554 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account

So, this is the story,now what to do to 1. to get a password on alternative emailID 2. to gain access back on my Yahoo account ? And I cannot wait for 24hour
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Nov 29, 2011, 12:43 PM
    Sorry I did not see this earlier. It appears that your password has been hacked, or more than likely beaten by a brute force or dictionary attack. When you get back into your account set a hard password Both upper and lower case letters, numbers and special characters the ~@#*( stuff. Now go through all the other things on the web that you log into and set new passwords. Do not use the same password at two different sites or services.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

*** safe my Yahoo account hanck my Yahoo id [ 2 Answers ]

Hi *** help me someone hanck my Yahoo account I'm very worried *** help me how I can safe my Yahoo account from hancker

Yahoo error message, "Internet Explorer has encountered en error and must shut down" [ 2 Answers ]

I go into Yahoo Home page OK. Anything I click on within the Yahoo home page - gives me the message, "Internet Explorer has encountered en error and must shut down". Then it takes me back to the Windows screen. I am trying to get into my Yahoo emails.

Change the way user log on or off in user account [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I re-installed my operating system recently . I wanted to change my display screen if I go to the user accounts and click the option which is CHANGE THE WAY USER LOG ON OR OFF it displays a message saying that CLIENT SERVER FOR NETWARE HAS DISABLED THE WELCOME SCREEN AND FAST USER...

Yahoo user name and password [ 3 Answers ]

I am having a problem with my password and user name with Yahoo and cannot contact anyone. Anyone have any ideas

View more questions Search