Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gilby Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2011, 11:24 AM
    Air exchanger blower motor not working?
    I have (2) Universal Electric Co blower motors which have failed (over-heated/melted the label) I was able to get the info off the label, just wondering what PSC Blower I should get from Grainger.
    Ser. 7UA 26468R MOD. JB2P033N"
    115v 50/60Hz 1.85/1.55A 1400/1630 RPM 1/25HP
    Ball Bearings Thermally Protected Class B

It seems Universal Electric doesn't exist anymore, so I'm not sure exactly what I should replace these motors with.

Thank you!
    gilby Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2011, 04:57 PM
    I went to Grainger and bought (2) Dayton PSC blowers (p/n 1TDR3) for $187.72 for the pair. Installed them and they're working great!
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Aug 10, 2011, 04:53 PM

Thanks for the update gilby. Sorry we didn't get around to your question quicker. Glad you got it figured out. Sounds like you did good. Good job. Take care.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Aprialire 8100 Air Exchanger motor stopped working [ 5 Answers ]

I have Aprialire 8100 Air Exchanger that had been working okay until a last few days. Until now, when I turned it on, the motor made a very loud humming and not spin at all. I disassembled the parts and checked for the problem. The capacitor seems okay in term of its size (no pop and swelling)...

Blower motor not working [ 6 Answers ]

I just replaced my thermostat and wired it the same as the last. The furance fires up and the fan turns on but the blower motor doesn't turn on. Any suggestions?

My furnace is force air and the blower motor do not stop working [ 1 Answers ]

Pilot works,burner too but after the burner turn off and the pilot still on the blower motor do not stop

Blower motor not working [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a bryant heat and air unit,fairly 10yrs old. I have replaced the motor in it once last year . The motor will not start ,I have checked the thermostat,fuse and breaker,all seem to be OK. Not sure about the capacitor. Can you help?

Heat and Air not working on Attic unit, but blower working. [ 1 Answers ]

The blower is working fine on our Heating and Air Conditioning unit but neither the Air or Heat will work. The emergency Heat works fine though. The unit is a Carrier with the words American Standard written on the outside fan unit. What should I look for before calling a tech or what would this be...

View more questions Search