Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    silejil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2014, 08:56 PM
    Casa Vieja Ceiling Fan keeps beeping
    We have a Casa Vieja, Casa Optima Model, ceiling fan/light with a remote. After a brief power outage, when the power returned it started beeping. We tried to start the fan and light using the remote, they did not go on even though the remote's LCD says its working. A beeping sound comes from the fan itself. We're not sure how to access the receiver, if that's necessary. We appreciate any suggestions.
    scottstick Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2019, 11:30 AM
    We had this exact issue with this brand of ceiling fan. We went to the circuit breaker box for our house and flipped off the breaker for that circuit. After flipping it back on, the fan worked. I am guessing the fan has some type of internal circuitry that detects power spikes (after the power company turns the power back on) and stops the power from getting to/frying the board?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan - Fan OK, Lights Dim if turned on after fan [ 3 Answers ]

Installed a Hampton Bay 52" ceiling fan with light powered by remote unit. Fan works perfectly with remote. Lights work perfectly if you turn them on before the fan. However, if you turn the fan on first, then the lights, the lights will only come on dim. Ive checked and rechecked connections-...

How do I change casa blanca fan direction? [ 1 Answers ]

What buttons change direction of the fan?

How to replace a casa vieja ceiling fans remote control? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a casa vieja ceiling fan with a remote, which I dropped, and not it won't work. I need to find a replacement. The information on the remote is: Here's the info on the remote: Remote Control Fan speed control Model UC-7040 120V / 60Hz 1A / 250W Made in Taiwan Used with Halsey...

Trying to wire ceiling fan switch and 2-3way light switches for ceiling lht/fan combo [ 5 Answers ]

I have 1 single pole switch for fan, and 2 three way switches to run light only. The power in is by the double box that will house the fan switch and the #1 light 3way. The other box houses the other three way switch. My fan switch is turning the light on and off, the three ways are doing nothing....

View more questions Search