Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lawrance cena Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2012, 09:56 AM
    How to solve the difficult love problem ?
    Hi,
    I want to know some ways. I am now interesting a girl and I want to propose to her. She is 5 years older than me. As she is older than me, everybody can guess that she have many experiences than me. Ya, it is true. She is smart and friendly. In her mind, I am just kid and like her little brother. Everybody can know that this is very good in normal situation. But in the case of love, this is not good. Because of those, if I propose to her, I going to be lose. But, I still believe that there are some good ways for this. So, I want to get those ways. If someone who have these ways, please share me.

Let me tell something about her. She is very smart and she want to get boy who can lead to her. And she had many boyfriends. So she is very clever in boys. These are the real great challenges to me. Let me tell highly. I need strategy. Or not I can't get her.

So, I want to tell you everybody who read this message, please give me advice. Although you don't have like this experience, just share your feeling and some ideas. Moreover, I want to request to everybody who read this question, please don't be ignore this. Till you can't answer, please just tell me your own ideas. I feel that my case is very difficult and I afraid to lose her. SO, pity me. I need different ideas. Thank you.

If you have experiences, please tell me in detail. And then, I will say to you
    "THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH SO MUCH MUCH"

Thank you so much for reading my question and I believe that I can solve this problem because of everybody's helps.
    Pdog1979 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2012, 10:34 PM
    Are you two dating?

Sep 5, 2012, 07:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdog1979 View Post
    are you two dating?

No. Actually, she don't know that I interest her.

Sep 5, 2012, 07:54 PM
    Well you two should date for a while
    ArmstrongMiller Posts: 164, Reputation: -1

Sep 5, 2012, 08:31 PM
    OK. Here are my suggestions: First, you need to act adultly to give him the impression that she has a sense of security when she is with U. Second, you need to give her little superises but do not scare her, you know?
    Good luck.

Sep 5, 2012, 08:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmstrongMiller View Post
    OK. Here are my suggestions: First, you need to act adultly to give him the impression that she has a sense of security when she is with U. Second, you need to give her little superises but do not scare her, you know?
    Good luck.
    I never see him, but I did hang with her one night(real late actually) with our dogs and brought some Espresso vodka nips because she likes them, and we hit it off a little bit but since our dogs had no interest in one another, we have since haven't had another dog date. She offered to take my dog out when I'm at work and I've since agreed, and she now said she can't figure out my work schedule(simple 4 days) but I'll try again

Sep 10, 2012, 08:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmstrongMiller View Post
    Good luck.
    Thank you. I like this. You are great!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can You help me to solve these difficult tasks of Financial Reporting Assignment ! [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me to solve these tasks. It is too difficult even we have not yet finished this subject. T.T thanks so much ! ^.^ <div style="width:477px" id="__ss_6748721"><strong style="display:block;margin:12px 0 4px"><a href="http://www.slideshare.net/nam591990/task-2-task3" title="Task 2 ...

Difficult Distinguishable Permutation Problem [ 6 Answers ]

Consider three-letter "words" to be formed by using the vowels a, e, I, o, and u. How many different words without repetitions can be formed whose letters at the ends are you and I? I need a detailed explanation as well. Thanks!

Can anyone solve this difficult riddle? [ 8 Answers ]

A friend gave me this riddle and I have been struggling with it for days and have joined just about every ask and answer site on the web in order to ask this question to see if anyone can solve this (which is why if you Google the riddle, you will find all of my other threads I have started on the...

Difficult love triangle [ 2 Answers ]

There's a boy, Tom. I've already told him that I like him and he likes me back :) and we've met for some time. Then there's a girl called Hannah. During the past 2 weeks or so, I've noticed now that Tom is in love with Hannah (from my perspective) and that makes me the 3rd person in a love...

Very difficult hacking/virus problem [ 5 Answers ]

Question - Very difficult hacking/virus problem. My computer is suffering a lot of crashes etc, especially when on the internet. This is what happened... I received an e-mail said to be from paypal saying that I had been registered etc. As that wasn't true I opened it to read it. That's...

View more questions Search