Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sidrashah_86 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2012, 08:08 AM
    Why I am unlucky in rishtas [match-making services]? Am depressed.
    I am pakistani muslim .well educatd did doc of pharmacy now doing mphil and age 26.please help me why this happens with me?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 30, 2012, 08:11 AM
    How have you been unlucky in rishtas? Do you know any available and potential partners in your real life?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Illness making me depressed [ 2 Answers ]

I have asthma and allergies. I have had a cough for a year and I spit up thick sticky mucus which is clear with brown specs in it. I have a problem with throat clearing, mucus in back of my throat. When I manage to clear it and spit it up it's the same clear with brown specs, really thick and...

My mom is depressed and she's making me depressed what do I do! [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I am 14 years old and my mom is depressed and is making me depressed I started working with her and she freaked out at me because I didn't sweep properly, she brought me home and just left. How do I help her and help myself! I'm starting to think of suicide but I can't just leave...

Unlucky 13 [ 4 Answers ]

A man is taking a walk. As he strolls past a tall fence, he hears a group of kids chanting "13! 13! 13! 13!" from the other side. He becomes curious as to what is taking place, but the fence is too tall to see over. He spots a knothole and peers through, only to be poked in the eye with a stick....

Am I making myself unlucky in love? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I'm writing this question just in case someone can help me. I'm a gay man .33 years old.im not interested in a sexual lifestyle.im interested in a stable healthy relationship. I'm an artist .people like me instantly and I have very good close friends, gay and straight that adore me.im...

I am an unlucky guy [ 8 Answers ]

I want to die because nothing is fair with me I am 13 years old and my teacher hates me and my friends blame on me that I am a bad guy and I am a bunker please help me

View more questions Search