Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MeeDee23 Posts: 36, Reputation: 10

Nov 30, 2006, 09:31 AM
    Helpful Books
    I thought I had seen this posted before but couldn't find it in a search. Anyone know where to possibly download free copies of "the system" by the love doc or "double your dating" by david deangelo?

I looked on relationships.blog-city.com but couldn't find them there.

Thanks
    SINGLE4 Posts: 189, Reputation: 33

Nov 30, 2006, 09:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MeeDee23
    I thought I had seen this posted before but couldn't find it in a search. Anyone know where to possibly download free copies of "the system" by the love doc or "double your dating" by david deangelo?

thanks
    I googled it.

"Double your Dating" by David Deangelo is... www.doubleyourdating.com

"The System" by Doc Love is... www.doclove.com
    Serena198619 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2006, 09:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MeeDee23

thanks
    I'm sure if you try www.torrentspy.com you might be able to download they for free from there
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2006, 10:04 AM
    www.lovetactics.com is more of what you need - the guy there has it right.
    MeeDee23 Posts: 36, Reputation: 10

Nov 30, 2006, 10:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat21
    www.lovetactics.com is more of what you need - the guy there has it right.
    Are you talking about the paid material or just the free articles? The stuff is pretty good from what I read so far.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2006, 10:14 AM
    The free stuff is great - the paid stuff, and I am a member, is great as well, great insight to WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON.
    Dan Powers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 12:47 AM
    I like those books, but they are getting a little outdated.

The most 'modern' dating advice stuff is here: Advanced Dating Advice and Coaching - The Modern Man

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Liver cancer- any helpful info welcome! [ 209 Answers ]

Both my mother and my sister have heptitis C. Now my sister been diaganosed with liver cancer. What suggested treatment for my sister? And sugested prvention for my mother. Thanks in advance for all input.

Is henna helpful? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Prettylady, Thanku very much for yr advice. I'm going to color my hair black... I just want to know whether I can use,henna permanent dye? And I also want to know will it stay black till my hair grows out?? Thanks Sumana

Simple Question -any advice will be helpful [ 15 Answers ]

I was divorced last year. We have two children and I am still struggling. I was the first signer on my ex-husbands truck, he was the "co-buyer." In our decree he was declared responsible for the truck payment since I have the house and all other debt - which I pay regularly, but not easily. My...

Helpful Mother [ 8 Answers ]

:confused: Hello, I am writing for some advice perhaps. My wife and I have been married for almost 5 years and we have a great marriage but there's one problem to speak of. My mother... Now, I know my mom loves us and loves me and I am not disrespecting my mother or anything because she...

View more questions Search