Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaitou Posts: 190, Reputation: 43

May 25, 2008, 10:40 AM
    Curling Iron
    Hi all,

After watching Gossip Girl, I have this urge to curl my hair just like them. I've been told that the 1 and 1 quarter curling iron does wonder.

Do you guys have any suggestion on what kind of curling iron I should buy (that will give me gossip girl hair LOL), and does the brand name matter?

I'm also worried about how damaging this could be for my hair. Because I absolutely LOVES my hair, it's perfectly straight and silky, so I really don't want to hurt my hair too much by curling them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

May 26, 2008, 12:57 PM
    Big barreled tongs will give you those big, loose curls like gossip girl. You'll need to use heat protective serums. Just don't tong your hair regularly.

There's also the option of using heated rollers, the big barreled ones.

Here's a video that should help you out. :)
    YouTube - Insaneshortii217: Herbal Essence- Loose Curls

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Curling straight eyelashes. [ 3 Answers ]

I need advice on curling straight eyelashes.. I've tried all the mascaras you can imagine found that waterproof mascara is the only ones that work.. but I hate waterproof makeup removers.. does anyone have any advice on a great mascara and waterproof makeup remover or mascara that works like...

Does Anyone Have The Best Solution For Curling Hair? [ 5 Answers ]

I Can Successfully Curl my hair.. with Ltres of hairspray! But I need a good product that curls and holds any type of hair! Help me! Got Any good ideas?

Curling shingles [ 3 Answers ]

My roof is 13 years old with 25 year asphalt shingles. The shingles are curling and cupping on the eaves on the north side of the roof. Do I need to replace the roof? What caused just this area to curl? Too much heat in the roof internally? The eaves are vented but the roof peak is not. This is a...

Difference between Iron palm and iron fist [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone give me some info on the difference between Iron Palm and Iron Fist training? And also just some overall wushu reference pages and stuff would be appreciated.

Curling [ 1 Answers ]

What are the rules and how are the points deceided for the Olympic game of "curling"?

View more questions Search