Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J.C. Gosling Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2006, 07:54 PM
    80's children's alien movie and Cowboy film.
    Hey Guys hope you can help me out because its driving me insane!

FIRST:

80's Alien movie. Begins on the moon/mars, a probe has landed and little alins look at it... The alien comes back to earth with the probe.
    Next scene is a road block police are searching cars to find the alien (it escaped the facility) it sneaks into the back of car, with a woman and her two sons, one is an older teenager the younger boy is in a wheel chair.

They move into a new house, the alien uses a drill and drills through a wall. There is a little girl who lives next door...

The alien loves pepsi/coke.

The brothers take the alien to a toy shop where their mum works, I think the alien touchs some toys and they power up.
    There is a scene where the boy and the alien are in the wheel chair and are racing down a highway, his brother and the girl are in a van follwing them, they open the side door and lift the boy in.
    Later in the movie the are another two aliens, they are dying so they take them to the Windmills for some reason.

I loved this movie when I was younger and would like to watch it again. - Its NOT E.T!

Second:

The Cowboy movie is one I had on video when I was young, I'm show it was something like outlaw josey wals 2 or something but they never made a sequel so?
    I can only remember one scene. A woman calls her boy a Bastard, the cowboy hears and say something like "hey, dont call him that" she says well it true, you want to be his father?"

Hope you can help,

Cheers,

James
    Overthehills23 Posts: 42, Reputation: 7

Apr 5, 2006, 06:39 AM
    I don't know about the cowboy movie bu the alien movie sounds like Mac & Me. Check it out here:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095560/
    Unregistered Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 2, 2008, 05:47 AM
    THANKS! I had the same question running through my mind wverytime I remembered my childhood!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A really obscure/random children's movie from the late 80's early 90's [ 3 Answers ]

All right, I don't remember much from it, but it has been bothering me for a long time... so if anyone could help me out I will love you forever. The movie has a bad guy who I don't really remember, but his minions are dark and shadowy and might make mechanical noises when they move. There is a...

Need title of 80's children's sci-fi movie [ 3 Answers ]

Ok - this may sound a bit weird... There's 3 kids, 2 boys 1 girl - The two boys create a small blue tinted bubble type thing on their computer that they fly around at great speed. At one point smashing through a bookcase and puncturing all the books. They then make the 'bubble' bigger and get...

Help! Another children's 80's or early 90's movie [ 6 Answers ]

All I remember from this movie is that this girl used to go through the closet in her bedroom to another land. I can't remember what she had to do there, but there was an evil lady that ate cherries out of an enclosed glass case to stay youthful. Towards the end the case got knocked over and the...

Please help! I can't remember this children's movie from the 80's [ 1 Answers ]

I don't remember much just that there was this girl and she had sisters I think two sisters and she babysat for kids and they threw up on her and then she ran out of the yard I think she was in a fairytale land or something please help I'm going nutts trying to remember

I think I might be crazy [80's children's movie] [ 7 Answers ]

Okay, so I vividly remember watching this movie as a little kid with my younger sister (which would place the movie in the 80's) but I do not remember the plot of the movie at all. All I remember is the title and it seems that I'm the only one that remembers this movie. I'm not sure of the...

View more questions Search