Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sapnavision Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2009, 05:50 AM
    About Home for the Aged!
    I have a land of approx 2000 sq.ft.

My idea is to start a care home for the aged in Chennai, India. My motive is to run it without getting any fee from the inmates. But since I am starting now, I may go for a nominal fee.

Basically, the people should be happy and feel free as at home with loads of happiness.

I want to know the step by step movement to set up the Home.

I really wanted to do it as a proper web designed.. and with all facilities..

Can anyone please help me answering me..

Thank you and Regards
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 9, 2009, 06:00 AM

Of course culture is different, 2000 sq feet seems small, how many people do you plan on housing
    sapnavision Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2009, 10:49 AM
    Dear Sir, I wish to start only with the available source. Just to begin with I am planning for 4-5 persons now. Later on, I am planning to improve.
    lavanyaa Posts: 190, Reputation: 4

May 9, 2009, 11:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sapnavision View Post
    I have a land of approx 2000 sq.ft.

My idea is to start a care home for the aged in Chennai, India. My motive is to run it without getting any fee from the inmates. But since I am starting now, I may go for a nominal fee.

Basically, the people should be happy and feel free as at home with loads of happiness.

I want to know the step by step movement to set up the Home.

I really wanted to do it as a proper web designed.. and with all facilities..

Can anyone please help me answering me..

Thank you and Regards
    Good sir I too having the same idea like you and its my wish an desire to help them
    Where u going to start at chennai

May 9, 2009, 11:04 AM
    If you see UDAVUM KARANGAL SITE you will come to know the responsibilities behind it... and more you will get some idea from vidyasagar sir's bio data

Good luck
    God bless u

Do it truly from the core of your heart without any expectation god will surely bless and help u
    To do your job for the needy

May 9, 2009, 09:57 PM
    I too have the desire to help the elder and old aged...
    So I will help you in guiding you because I too have some plans about it sapnavision... I'm not much matured enough to do it but while I'm well to do I will start it up... there are some missions which are money minded's please don't do this great job for a money ,we need money but it should be applicable for the old and needy

If you wish later will join with your mission

God bless you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My son aged 36 is so vile to me [ 8 Answers ]

Someone give me some advice please. I have had a very difficult relationship with my grown up son ever since he went to University, before then we got on really well. I divorced from his father when he was 22 and he knew what an abusive relationship I had with him but he gets on OK with him but...

College aged student on break [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I know there are a lot of similar questions out there, but I wanted to ask and see what people had to say about my specific case... Me and my girlfriend started going out in the beginning of senior year of high school. We stayed together all through freshman year of college even though we...

Poorly cat aged 1.5 years [ 3 Answers ]

There is something wrong with my cat, he suddenly very rigid and limping, his back legs seize up and start twitching and when we stretch his back legs out he's fine but when we push them he cries. We took him to the vet who found no injury or anything but 3 weeks later he's got worse. He won't go...

Snarling border collie aged 1 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi,I'm sixteen and I got a dog in January this year and we absolutely adore him, everyone in my family loves him and its clear he likes them too as he's always wagging his tailwhen he sees them. He is just turned one, he's a border collie who is not neutured and is not going to be. The last few...

My old aged dog won't stop drinking [ 6 Answers ]

My dog who is 16 years old just won't stop drinking water. We will fill his bowl up and he will drink it until its all gone. He will even get that desperate to have a drink that he will go try and drink out of the toilet which he has not done since he was a puppy

View more questions Search