Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rookie_Bee_39 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2004, 04:34 AM
    Making Out
    Im 13, and Im probably the only one in here over the age of 12 that hasnt made out with anyone. My boyfriend is 15, so hes been thru that, so he wants to make out with me, but everytime he tries, I back away, because I dont know what to do! Can anyone help me here?
    :confused:
    casers Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2004, 08:38 AM
    Um...
    First of all, don't listen to that other reply... you are too young to even consider doing that. If you aren't ready to do that with your boyfriend then don't. If your boyfriend doesn't like that you don't want to, then break up with him. You need someone to respect how you feel about things. Tell him how you feel, and he should stop, but if he keeps trying to make out with you, then break up with him. Make out with him when YOU ARE READY. Don't just do it because you know that would make HIM happy. You are only 13, there is plenty of time for you to prepare for it.
    missqueenb Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2004, 05:41 PM
    Your just a baby!
    Oh my sweet marrissa!

Kudos to you for resisting your horny 15 year old b.f... continue to resist him until you feel the time is right, which will probably not be for another 5 years... trust me, I made the mistake of giving my precious virginity to a guy who was 17 when I was 12 because he pressured me... the outcome? I have a child out of wedlock, who is almost ten, I never got the opporitunity to go away to college like I dreamed, cause I had a baby to care for, ( even though I did finish school in my hometown, I have a bachelors degree in liberal arts) and not only if you give your body to him so early will you not know the real pleasures of making love, but you will just become a notch on his 15 year old belt... trust me, 15 year old boys don't fall in love, they fall in lust, and they tell everyone they encouner about him "poking" you... also, dear that bullshti that that dr. posted is a crock! Do not allow this little boy to get his rocks off by subjecting you to the humiliation of behaving like a young tramp just to satisfy his erection.. tell him if and since he can't wait for you to decide when you will allow him the "PLEASURE" of exploring your body, then he can go #uck a warm watermelon!! Do not let him take you innocence because he will not respect you the day after, and nor will you repsect yourself for lying down with him against you will!! save your virginity for someone who is worthy of your greatness!! not some little hot tailed boy whom you will not remember in 10 years!! stay sweet baby... missqueenb
    kissableteen Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2005, 08:11 PM
    No Worries
    Hey, I suggest that you wait. I waited to at least kiss a guy until I was almost 15. I am now 16 almost 17 and by making out you only make it worse. Each and every time it gets harder and harder to say no to sex when most of the time you really want it. So don't rush yourself it isn't worth it ;)
    Jahiem28 Posts: 103, Reputation: 5

Jan 27, 2005, 10:50 PM
    HI 13 years old is too young to be having sex. I commend you for telling your boyfriend your not ready. First of all we live in a different world now. 35 years ago a young girl only fear was getting pregnant. Now they have to deal with AIDS. It does not matter how young or old you are once you get HIV(AIDS) you have it for life. Please go to school and get your education so you can live a wonderful life. Cause there is a lot you do not know when it comes to having sex. Take care GOOD LUCK
    siobhan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2005, 03:06 PM
    Hmmm
    I hadn't made out when I was 13, either! I didn't even start dating until I was nearly 17, and that's okay! The whole "making out" thing is overrated--until you feel ready, don't do it. Just say calmly and firmly to your boyfriend, "I don't want to do this." He should respect you and your person, and if he doesn't, then he isn't worth having around. Wait a few years! And later on, find a good guy (not one as forward as this one!) who'll be patient with you and "show you the ropes"--slowly.
    justjamestx Posts: 42, Reputation: 4

Feb 7, 2005, 09:17 PM
    Just say NO
    Marissa,
    You have your whole life ahead of you. So my advise to you is to learn the word NO!! Practice the NO word as often as you can. If you boyfriend presists, then tell him to talk to the hand, and don't let the door hit him on the way out. It is sad to hear the pressure that you have upon you so early, but what you must demand from boys is RESPECT!! So you set that boy striaght, and keep up the practice, for there will be more to follow. Just NO, NO,, NO, NO... and say it often.

Good Luck
    Meb Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Sep 21, 2005, 07:01 PM
    Do you want to?
    Everyone here is commending you for pushing him away and immediately calling your boyfriend a horny predator but I didn't get that vibe from your post. If you want to try making out tell him you need him to teach you and show you how. Let him know that you are scared and that's why you're hesitating. Learning how can be a fun thing if you two are kind and open with each other.
    You didn't mention sex, but... don't do it OK?
    watwat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2007, 12:29 PM
    Love

I have one question to ask you if u sleep with him then what happens next? What guarantee do you have that he won't sleep with someone else?? you are only young once don't kill your innocense before its time... he isn't the only guy around there will be better guys as you grow older
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2007, 01:42 PM
    Ummm. Uhhh. watwat, you have answered a posting that is over two years old. I doubt very much that she will see your answer.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2007, 02:14 PM
    So what do you ever think happened with this girl? Do you think she made out with that guy? I bet she didn't but has with someone else since then. What do you guys think?
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2007, 02:47 PM
    My brain hurts too much today Chuff. I am having trouble planning dinner and that is starting to overwhelm me. So, I have no thoughts left for this question. Sorry... :D
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2007, 03:29 PM
    What's for dinner?
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2007, 03:31 PM
    Mmm. Couldn't deal with any heavy cooking today. Mmm pizza. Mmmm
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2007, 03:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyPitbull
    mmm. Couldn't deal with any heavy cooking today. mmm pizza. mmmm
    Mmm nice. Down here in Florida we have a chain called Hungry Howie's. Every Wednesday in central Florida it's "Wacky Wednesday" where they sell there large pizza's for only $4.99. In fact I'm on my way to pick one up in a couple minutes.
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2007, 03:56 PM
    Heeheehee
    Soph_E Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Aug 12, 2007, 02:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookie_Bee_39
    Im 13, and Im probably the only one in here over the age of 12 that hasnt made out with anyone. My boyfriend is 15, so hes been thru that, so he wants to make out with me, but everytime he tries, I back away, because I dont know what to do! Can anyone help me here?
    :confused:

I didn't make out with anyone until I was sixteen and I didn't ENJOY making out with anyone until I was almost 18.

I had the same mentality you do, feeling out of the loop and kind of weird about it... and that's why I kissed that loser when I was 16 because I didn't want to be the only one who hadn't made out with someone.

But the second guy. It came naturally and felt so right.

That's the only time you should do anything with someone. Be on your own schedule, no one else's.
    jasonpeace Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2007, 07:59 PM
    I can't believe that kids nowadays are just crazy!
    yasminjaylo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2010, 12:27 PM
    wow! 5 years l8r @:^)
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Sep 9, 2010, 03:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by yasminjaylo View Post
    wow! 5 years l8r @:^)

This thread is six years old

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Making Money Using The Net [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for ways to make money using the internet. I can navigate on a level of 8 on a 1 to 10 scale. I can find people on the net. I can research and find most information on the net. Therefore, please give me advice on which businesses are legitimate and don't cost much to start. My...

Ex girlfriend making me want to end it all [ 24 Answers ]

I've never done something like this - post on an internet message board, but I need help. I'm more depressed then anything and I just don't want to bother with life anymore. I know its my ex causing it but I just can't see past that. She is killing me. I was with her for almost 2 years. Its been...

Making vcd [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I got some movies in my hard disk but I want to watch them on my t.v wth my family Is there is any software by which I can burn the movie on the cd-rom and watch it on my vcd/dvd player Please help

Making A Dvd [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. I have two hours of digital videotape on 8 mm Hi8 tape that I want to put on a DVD along with some still photos and music. I know there is software to help do this, but I don't know how to get from videotape to DVD. I don't know what hardware is needed, nor do I know which software is best. ...

View more questions Search