Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    addy Posts: 207, Reputation: 6

Jan 31, 2007, 06:59 PM
    What is Your Favorite Shampoo or Hair Product?
    :) :) I am looking for everyone's favorite Shampoo or hair products.The looks I am looking for r is A shampoo that smells great, straightens and is shiny, but any shampoo\hair product you love I wan tto know!!
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Feb 1, 2007, 07:49 PM
    People have different hair types, such as dry, oily or normal hair. Choose a shampoo and conditioner that will suit your hair type.
    shoegal Posts: 263, Reputation: 18

Feb 2, 2007, 06:03 PM
    I am in love with john frieda. If you have blond hair, the blond type will work. I'm a brunette, so I use brilliant brunette. I don't have red hair, but the radiant red makes your hair shiny and luminous. I love it!
    petra 17 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2007, 01:52 AM
    I Don't Have Dandruff But Head And Shoulders Is Really Good.
    Also If You Go To Bed With Damp Hair It Comes Out Soft And Wavy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does Shampoo 24-7 damage your hair? [ 4 Answers ]

Does Shampooing your hair everyday morning day and night damage your hair? Someone told me the chemicals dry it out.. hmm I'm wondering

Which Clarifying Shampoo Do you recommend? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I dyed my hair dark brown and its been like 5 days already and like everyone else it came out jet balck way to dark. I've read all the posts and I decided to use clarifying shampoo to fade the color out a bit. The thing is which clarifying shampoo besides prell that really works the best...

Are all of those shampoo ads lies? [ 7 Answers ]

Well, my hair is naturally dark, long and straight, and I've always liked to kept it "smooth and sleek" always super straight. But I did a BIG damage to my hair, I was brushing my hair with one of those roll on brushes and i was in such a hurry that morining that it got all caught and tangled in my...

Vosene Shampoo [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I bought vosene original shampoo yesterday as I was advised it would fade my already fading dark hair colour. Has anybody else tried vosene shampoo and has it worked for you? If so how long does it take? Thanks

Shampoo [ 10 Answers ]

Is it true that you should change shampoos every once in a while, because your hair gets used to the shampoo? And if so, is this true even if you're already using an expensive salon shampoo? Thanks.

View more questions Search