Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miserablelife Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2010, 09:39 AM
    Help desk for abused women
    When I was in UAE, I had an affair in about 4 years , then,after that long years, I realized, its not really right, because we're both have a family, So, I'm breaking up with him, then his threatening me, he said, he will send our photos to my husband, but still I have to break him because, his not just a very jealous man, his hurting me physically, so I have to stick on what I said, I have to stop na, because I'm meantally and physically tortured, and that time where both in philippines, he kept texting me and sending email, and if I'm not replying him, he ring up my husband mobile, sometimes he will call but his not talking, so make me scared, and by July 2010, his leaving to Qatar for work as Safety Engineer in a Korean Company. So , I was happy, thot I'm free na, he kept texting and email , but I seldom reply na, then by Aug. 6, I told him, I'll be leaving with my family for 2 weeks, and the placed where heading to has poor signal and no internet, hard for me to convience him, but thanks God, he said, OK... so after 1 week we get back from vacation, I didn't turn my phone on, and I didn't open my ym, I just don't want to him to know na I'm back na,after 4 days when we get from the island, I was surprised, my photos was posted on my friends Facebook profile, so I called the owner of that account and asked why she posted my personal photos, and she was surprised too... then got a phone call from my sis in law in abroad, that she got an email with my personal photos again, and she told me who sent it... ITS HIM... so I on my ym and sent email to him, and asked why he do that, then he said, its not enough, I will post more, if you really breaking me up.. and I don't care of what his telling me, thinking his just threatening me again,, then the next day got an offline message in YM saying " hello...if u dont get online, your be humiliated again..then the morning next day after he sent that, he make facebook account using my maiden name, posted my personal pictures....and his not contend , he sent those picture to my son aged 15 y.o. and 12 y.o...he send copies to my husband and to my inlaws, ...
    dont know what to do,,,i just crying and dont know to who, i have to ask for help, then just recently, i saw his facebook account with posting on his wall saying
    " I caught myself smiling without reason, then I think of ____, its not over yet, I SWEAR"
    and i made me feel worried again, then after 2 days, he posted pictures again under my maiden name... and i email him, asked why he do that, and he said ,,,IM NOT DOING THAT, IM MOVING ON, MAYBE SOMEONE WHO MAD AT YOU DID THAT..."" BUT I know he is... I really know, his the only one having all of those pictures,. my question is...
    CAN I FILE A COMPLAIN AGAINST HIM?? HOW? WHAT? AND WHOM? PLEASE DO HELP ME, MY HUSBAND IS BREAKING ME AND HE TOOK MY KIDS AWAY FROM ME, I HAVE NOTHING NOW... I REPENT OF WHAT I HAVE DONE, THAT'S WHY I WANT TO BREAKING UP WITH HIM, BECAUSE I WANT TO START A NEW LIFE WITH MY KIDS , WITH MY FAMILY, BUT HIS SO SELFISH, HIS NOT GIVING ME A CHANCE... PLEASE HELP ME WHAT TO DO... THANK YOU AND MORE POWER
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2010, 10:13 AM

What he is doing is against the law in the U.S. If he is posting personal pictures of you without your okay he is breaking the law.

Tell the Police about this and keep the photos so you will have evidence.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 19, 2010, 10:24 AM

I am not without sympathy, as he is beyond crossing the lines of good behavior, but for 4 years you both have crossed it together. My suggest is get some legal help, by talking to a lawyer and leaving him alone, and just curious if he is also married. Doesn't sound like it, because you can do the same thing he is doing, let him know that he is in the same position as you are with his job, if he doesn't leave you alone. That may resonate better coming from a lawyer.

As for your family, that's between you and them, and you are paying the consequences for your own selfish cheating.

Is this abuse? Not to me, its revenge, with a good dose of your bad behavior coming back to bite you.
    GV70 Posts: 2,918, Reputation: 283
    Family Law Expert

Sep 19, 2010, 12:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat22 View Post
    What he is doing is against the law in the U.S. If he is posting personal pictures of you without your okay he is breaking the law.

Tell the Police about this and keep the photos so you will have evidence.
    I am confused about which country has jurisdiction.
    Quote Originally Posted by miserablelife View Post
    When i was in UAE...is leaving to Qatar...that time where both in philippines...
    Actually if he is located in Qatar,the OP can do nothing.He will be free to post what he likes,to call whoever.

CAN I FILE A COMPLAIN AGAINST HIM??? HOW? WHAT? AND WHOM?? P
    You can file a complain against him,against Coca Cola,against Microsoft... but another question is how successful will be that claim.An order issued in the USA will be unenforceable in Qatar or Philippines.

MY HUSBAND IS BREAKING ME AND HE TOOK MY KIDS AWAY FROM ME, I HAVE NOTHING NOW...I REPENT OF WHAT I HAVE DONE, THAT'S WHY I WANT TO BREAKING UP WITH HIM, BECAUSE I WANT TO START A NEW LIFE WITH MY KIDS , WITH MY FAMILY, BUT HIS SO SELFISH, HIS NOT GIVING ME A CHANCE....PLEASE HELP ME WHAT TO DO...
    It is not about what you want. It is about what your husband wants and it is clear he does not like to have you as a part of his life.
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    As for your family, thats between you and them, and you are paying the consequences for your own selfish cheating.

Is this abuse? Not to me, its revenge, with a good dose of your bad behavior coming back to bite you.
    I cannot agree more.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 20, 2010, 07:57 PM
    and that time where both in philippines, he kept texting me and sending email, and if im not replying him, he ring up my husband mobile, sometimes he will call but his not talking, so make me scared, and by July 2010, his leaving to Qatar for work as Safety Engineer in a Korean Company.,
    I think she is in the Philippines. He apparently is in Qatar.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Desk want boot up all the way can I send a boot disk from my laptop to the desk hard [ 1 Answers ]

Desktop want boot up give me a disk boot failue I do not have disk to insert how do I get it to bootup

Women's problems [ 5 Answers ]

I have rls in my legs and sometimes arms which is only there before my period and duing and goes after my cycle has ended .I also bleed twice a month and I have very irregular and heavy periods also , I also get extreme pressure on my right top leg and a burning sensation also I get fatique also...

Women's pleasure [ 3 Answers ]

I used to have orgasms all the time during sex and foreplay. Recently I just stopped having them. Why? We have been trying everything.

I need women's advice [ 3 Answers ]

I know I ask this before.but I would love to hear from women on what I did too.I got some good replies and need more to send them to her so she may think twice.not looking for certain answers any is all I want and a lot of them. I been with the woman I love for 3.5 years.lived together for...

View more questions Search