Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stormy69 Posts: 290, Reputation: 98

Jun 4, 2006, 08:49 AM
    Romantic CD
    Im looking for advice on any romantic songs cd, Hubby and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary June 8th and we are going away to a very secluded cabin in the woods:D Does anyone know of a collection or love songs/romantic make out music that is really good? Thanks. Amy
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2006, 09:04 AM
    Hehe... make-out music. Wish my wife was a scool as you.
    I'm a big suck for all kinds of happy, sappy songs. What kind of music do you like? From what decade?

BTW, this year is our 10th as well.
    Stormy69 Posts: 290, Reputation: 98

Jun 4, 2006, 09:13 AM
    Any decade.. 50's 60's 70's I was hoping there was like a " mix" out there.. Like the good old days where you could download songs and make a mixed CD.
    I will leave the " big suck" comment alone ;) congrats on your 10th!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2006, 10:14 AM
    http://www.cduniverse.com/search/xx/music/pid/1127543/a/Chart+Toppers:+Romantic+Hits+Of+The+70's.htm

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=glance&n=5174

Too bad you posted thid so close to the date, I have a lot of music here and could have helped you out.
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Jun 4, 2006, 06:42 PM
    I vote for anything by Harry Connick Jr. or Fourplay?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Romantic Gestures [ 5 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone out there had any ideas for romantic gestures? My fiancée and I have broken up, and I have racked my brain trying to think of something I could do, something that could help... and I cannot think of a single thing. Please help me out! I know I may be a little young (16-20...

What's a romantic to do? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I am in need o serious advice. This guy I am ( guessing) seeing is MAD CONFUSING! Okay, first of all I have always been told to look into someone's eyes, for they NEVER LIE, so here's the issue. He and I work together, were real cool, friends, you know? Then one day he gathered the...

Romantic ideas [ 21 Answers ]

Hey all. OK well my mom and dad are taking a cruise for their 15years togeather. And I was just wondering. Is there any good ideas teens can do for their loved ones that's romantic and within the teenage price range.

Romantic Future [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! My name is Sarah (20.01.84). I am a young, single & attractive girl. I haven't had a partner in what seems like forever and am getting quite lonely. :-[ Can anyone tell me what lies ahead? Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search