Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unclesams Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2007, 05:47 PM
    Database Importing
    Ok - question

I have 800 databases (Excel) - price lists of clothing companies and I want to import them into access is this possible without having to type the products one by one. I need a way of importing a struture and letting this info feed into my access database including pics and prices.

Thanks RICH
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2007, 03:59 AM
    Here is a good paper on converting excel into access >>
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 11, 2007, 06:28 AM
    Within Access create a table to hold your lists, then use the Import facility to add the records from the spreadsheets to your table. For mosre specifics plerase let us know what version of Office you have.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Importing Products [ 12 Answers ]

Has anybody ever imported anything? If so can you please tell me how to get started. I've been to the US Customs site and it is nothing but confusing. It's like they don't want you to figure it out. If anybody can help I would appreciate it. :confused:

Importing from China [ 2 Answers ]

Hai All, I am new to this site and I am in a confused state. I want to import goods from China to India for our company purposes. I am unable to claculate the Shipping charges that need to paid while importing. Please help me in matter. Will there be any other charges. Regards, Pavan

Importing goods [ 2 Answers ]

I am curious if anyone here knows the process of importing goods into the US. I have a contact in the Philippines to supply the goods I am selling. I know that typically a business would need to find a customs broker and purchase customs bonds and pay duties/taxes on the imported goods, however,...

Importing email messages [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, can anyone tell me how to import incredimail messages to outlook express? Thank you

View more questions Search