Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tyfast Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2008, 08:25 PM
    Patch hole in bottom vanity sink
    I bought a vanity sink over two years ago and just installed it. Well when the mold was poured there must have been a air bubble when they poured it, in the bottom of the sink where the sink overflow runs into the drain ( about 1 1/2 inches from drain). It is about half the size of an pencil eraser that I need to patch with something.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

May 29, 2008, 03:09 AM
    My suggestion is fiberglass. Kit at auto parts store - follow directions.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

May 29, 2008, 04:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tyfast
    I bought a vanity sink over two years ago and just installed it. Well when the mold was poured there must have been a air bubble when they poured it, in the bottom of the sink where the sink overflow runs into the drain ( about 1 1/2 inches from drain). It is about half the size of an pencil eraser that i need to patch with something.
    You gave us all the information except the material the lavatory is made of. Plastic, fiberglass or china? Regards, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hole behind my bottom back left tooth halfway between the gum and cheek [ 2 Answers ]

I have a hole maybe one millimeter in diamater It goes down quite far I can't see all the way in But it is clean inside Its just a hollow area But it looks like a fresh wound I just ate a snickers and I felt some pain So I looked in the mirror It looks like a worm burrowed down into my...

Vanity Sink trap [ 4 Answers ]

I'm installing a bathroom sink with very little clearance to place the trap below the waste pipe. Will this present a problem draining water or causing gas fumes? There will also be extra bends involved. Please refer to my sketch. Thanks. Jay

ARGH! How do I patch a 2'x2.5' hole in an eave? [ 5 Answers ]

I have *no* clue how this hole appeared in the eave of my Mom's house and neither does she. However our friendly City Code Enforcement was polite enough to point it out and gave her two weeks to fix it (i.e. I get to fix it) I have never owned a home let alone been on the roof of one. She can't...

Trying to patch hole at drainage in vynal inground pool [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 8ft vynal inground pool. I drained it almost all the way with the exception of 2ft which keeps leaking in through the hole in the liner located at the drain. I have put it on waste but it will not drain all the water,:confused: :confused: so I purchased c sump pump and can't seem to get...

View more questions Search