Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    strahan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2007, 11:04 PM
    How do I make my husband fall in love with me again
    My husband and I have been together for 8 years. We've only been married going on 2 years, I'm 23 and he's 26. We also have a 2 1/2 year old boy. For the past a little over 2 years we have been addicted to drugs, mainly pain pills. Right now we are not living together but talk everyday and see each other once to twice a week. We are off the drugs witch I thought was the main problem. He is prescribed suboxn (a pain pill blocker) and a nerve pill, I take nothing. I know that the suboxn takes the place of the drugs but now he's not numb. I know that it will make it harder for him to get off during sex but that's not always a bad thing. I love my husband more than what I should. Now that I'm not on drugs he is all I think about. I drive myself crazy thinking about him. I know that he loves I can just look into his eyes and tell. I just want to roll in bed with him again, laugh all the time, and feel his body all over me. I don't want him to want to stop touching me. I crave this from him so bad I'm crying about it right now. He is the most wonderful man I've ever known and I never want to lose him.I know I sound shallow and desperate and that's OK. I want to just blow his mind. In bed there is nothing we don't do. I don't really cook for him anymore, his grandmother does. When we do spend time together its watching TV, making love or sleeping. We talk all the time and don't get far.Lets start with one wonderful night. How to WOW him for one night.I need any advice,Please help
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Oct 22, 2007, 01:33 PM
    Well I would say set up a nice dinner for him get your son out of the house for the night and just let him know what's coming to him (if you know what I mean) may I also recommend a book that works Miracles called "The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands" it's by Dr. Laura and it can give you way more insight then what you'll get from this website :-) GOOD LUCK!
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2007, 03:27 PM
    He needs to get off drugs. There is no other way-he has to be clean before his heart will shine towards YOU>
    strahan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2007, 10:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Xrayman
    He needs to get off drugs. There is no other way-he has to be clean before his heart will shine towards YOU>
    The drugs that he s on are to make sure he don't do drugs.I f he was to take his suboxn and then take a pain pill the subs blocks there for he can't get messed up. Drugs right now are not the problem. I'm trying to get my husband to fall in love with me again.SO AGAIN TH DRUGS ARE NOT THE PROBLEM. How about some advice on how to make my husband fall in love with me again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you fall OUT of love? [ 6 Answers ]

What can you do to fall OUT of love with someone? I am so in love with someone who just "doesn't want a serious relationship right now." he says he likes me and thinks we could be in a relationship in the future, but he and his ex girlfriend broke up about a month ago (she had been in Europe all...

How can you make Your Man fall in love again like he used to? [ 10 Answers ]

How can you make Your Man fall in love again like he used to? I have been with him for years and he tell me he don't know what he wants but he wants us to try, I feel like how can you want to try if you don't know what you want! MY HEART IS BREAKING... CAN YOU HELP?:confused:

How do I fall in love again? [ 8 Answers ]

I was with a guy for almost two years and we were in love within two months. To me our relationship was great but he had a bunch of insicurities. As a result of this it causued us to have a hard horrible break up. He said and did things that I would have never thought he would have done to me. It...

How do I get a boy to fall in love with me? [ 4 Answers ]

I like this boy he's younger than me and he likes my sister I asked him out but he said no I'm totally and completely in love with him I think he's sooooooooooo cute and peng I really want him to like me can you help me please tell me how I can get him to fall in love with me.:p

How to make to stop hair fall? [ 4 Answers ]

I got coloured for 2 times in just one month since the first colour I used is so strange that I can't go into public. Now the colour is convenient but I think my hair fall rate is very fast these days... :I :confused: I afraid I will become bald Since the middle of my head's where the hairs...

View more questions Search