Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Liza12345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2011, 03:18 PM
    I got brown discharge right on my period day.and 3rd day normal periods
    I got brown discharge right on my period day.it was their for 2 day(didn't come to the pad.it shows only when I wiped)3rd day I got normal red blood.can be pregnant or is this my normal periods
    Christinaleo93 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2011, 04:32 PM
    I believe it's just your period. Sometimes it takes a while for the uterus to shed making it longer for you to actually bleed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark brown discharge but no period for the 3rd day? I'm really scared please help! [ 3 Answers ]

Okay so I'm 15 years old, and since my last period (july 21st) I have lost 15 pounds, and I workout everyday. I got some brown discharge on Wednesday and it continued for 3 days, I have not yet noticed blood! What is wrong with me? I'm not pregnant. Please I need real advice! And will it be...

Brown discharge 3 day after my period. What could it be? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I'm 17 and I'm on birthcontrol. My boyfriend and I had sex the first day of my sugar pill (I know it was stupid) and we used a condom but it broke... He pulled out, and 2 days later I started my period and it seemed like a regular flow but 3 days after my period I woke up to like... Brown...

Brown discharge 1 day after missed period? [ 1 Answers ]

Just a quick question.

Brown discharge after one day period [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. Guys on December 27th I got my period , it was really red and use two pads but on the next two days I started brown discharge. I usually get my period by the end of every month for three days. This is odd to me to have my period on the 27th of Dec for one day what can it be?:) :)

View more questions Search