Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ronnrw Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2010, 06:29 AM
    To submit a question, where is the Question Template to be found?
    When I attempt to print a hard copy from mail received, via my INBOX. The following error template appears...
    Internet Explorer Script Error
    Line : 2021
    Char : 1
    Error : Unspecified
    Code : 0
    URL : res://ieframe.dll/preview.dlg

Any help in rectifying this problem would be appreciated. (otherwise Printer works well)

Yours sincerely, EMAIL REMOVED FOR PRIVACY
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 29, 2010, 06:43 AM
    Check out this solution: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/intern...or-111650.html
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 29, 2010, 11:04 AM
    Hi, Ronnrw!

On the thread that NeedKarma provided a link, is lots of helpful information! A solution might be found there.

What is the email program that you're using, please?

Thanks!

Jan 31, 2010, 07:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, Ronnrw!

On the thread that NeedKarma provided a link, is lots of helpful information! A solution might be found there.

Thanks!
    Hello Clough!
    I followed up on Needkarma, and was provided with a successful solution by Benn 11; as follows... "Start>Run>type..."regsvr32 ole32.dll" (note the space) press OK. The Script Error notice was replaced by the Print template. Everything is now printing perfectly.

Best regards, Ronnrw

Jan 31, 2010, 07:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, Ronnrw!

Thanks!
    P.S. Ronnrw is currently using Windows XP with Outlook Express 6. Thanks once again for your help. Ronn.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 31, 2010, 08:50 PM
    I'm glad that you found the solution, Ronnrw!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Three year old won't answer a question, he only repeats the question... any thoughts? [ 7 Answers ]

I have three children who have never had any learning troubles however I babysit 2 kids each day that seem to be a little socially awkward. The oldest (age 5 1/2) won't look me in the eye and can't follow a multi-step instruction. The younger (age 3) has never been able to answer a question I ask...

Question on W7 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am holding H1B visa and I am filing tax returns jointly with wife and showing my kid as dependent. Now I am applying TIN number for my wife and kid both having H4 visa. Can you please let me know, what are all the options need to take in these reasons listed in W7 form for my wife and kid...

I have a question regarding skin. Question is on skin... [ 1 Answers ]

whenever I get hit or scratched, or bitten to hard, that area of my skin where is occurred gets red and then I get a white raised bump ( of skin) in the senter or along the redness. It goes away in minutes but still highly unattractive. What can I do to prevent this?? Sum 1 email me help....

Another question... [ 1 Answers ]

Tom, I have a sump pit and pump about 33' away but what really concerns me is that the garage is on one side of the wall and the porch is on another side. The shower drain rough-in isn't even close to an outside wall, could this be an under ground spring, considering the water doesn't smell soapy...

Question [ 1 Answers ]

How to make efficient use of the cpu time and memory space?

View more questions Search