Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (
-   Scholarships & Financial Aid (
-   -   Scolarships for cons (

  • Nov 20, 2007, 02:33 PM
    Scolarships for cons
    Scholarships a`went to a federal prison on a midemeaner d u I where can I get a scolarship
  • Nov 20, 2007, 02:34 PM
    Solarships for a midemeaner d u I conviction
  • Nov 20, 2007, 02:47 PM
    As long as your conviction was not for possessing or selling illegal
    Drugs or the conviction was removed from your record you should still
    Be able to apply for grants and scholarships with the FAFSA. You can
    Get Pell Grants through the FAFSA as well as Stafford Loans. Also many
    Times, such as at my college, they use the FAFSA to determine
    State/local/school related scholarships and grants as well.
    FAFSA - Free Application for Federal Student Aid

    You can also call this # if you have any more questions.
    Federal Student Aid Information Center

    Also, at the school of your choice make an appointment to speak with a
    Financial Aid Officer. It's their job to know about scholarships and
    Whatnot, so they may be able to point you to local or state
    Scholarships/grants in your area as well that you're eligible for.
    Each state has different laws re: felonies and eligibility, so please
    Speak with someone at the college you wish to attend about the issue.

    As a side note, I found this message board which poses the same
    Question you have. Maybe you could post there and see if anyone can
    Help you?
    Rebuilding his life - Prison Talk

  • All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:40 AM.