Buy sth from brazil

Asked Aug 13, 2010, 07:04 PM 2 Answers
    I'm in China, but I need buy some samples from brazil

**** all sorts of things edited out

*** no off board contact
    **** no posting email address

Last edited by Fr_Chuck; Aug 13, 2010 at 09:15 PM.
    Search this Question
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 80,707, Reputation: 7642

#2

Aug 13, 2010, 09:16 PM

I edited your post. We ( some of the experts here) may have suggestions on finding sellers but this is not a site to advertise for products
    happy.face's Avatar
    happy.face Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

#3

Aug 16, 2010, 06:20 AM

You mean shirts ?

Have you been a student in Brazil? Do you know a student from Brazil? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking at the option of learning in brazil. I'm especially concerned about language and wanted to know if students in universities in brazil have to know (and learn) English?

Sell home in Brazil [ 6 Answers ]

I am a green card holder in the US. I am married to a US Citizen. I have a condo I want to sell in Brazil and pay off a condo I own in the US. From what I have read on your site I can do a money transfer from bank to bank. And I understand I have to report this money but will I have to pay taxes on...

I want to do sth nice for him. Ideas? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everybody! I've been together with this amazing guy for almost 6 months now and I'm really crazy about him. Next week I'm going to go to Spain with a lot of friends for 10 days. And he doesn't really like that, I mean he said I'm allowed to go and it's not that he made a problem out of it. But...