Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Other Education (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=232)
-   -   Pregnancy possible without losing virginity? (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=226477)

• Jun 13, 2008, 10:45 AM
    Kezdet
    Pregnancy possible without losing virginity?
    I post this here because it concerns gaining knowledge and information. (though this may be the wrong place to post it)

My question is without implanting an egg, no technology just a man and woman, can the woman who is a virgin become pregnant if semen touches the rim or just maybe an inch inside of her?

I've been told that a woman can NOT get pregnant unless you rip open that one thing inside of her (don't know what its called) where if you push far enough in it'll rip it and shell bleed and be officially non-virgin.

So if that thing is not ripped and semen touches the outside and possible close to outside but inside of her vagina can she become pregnant?

If this question is asked in the wrong area for some reason and this doesn't count as education (which I'm trying to learn) please help redirect me to where I should post it.

Thank you.
  • Jun 13, 2008, 10:47 AM
    charlotte234s
    Yes, pregnancy is certainly possible even if the hymen was not ripped because it does not keep sperm out of the vagina completely, and if semen got onto the outside of the vulva or inside of the vagina a short ways, pregnancy is not only possible, but quite likely.
  • Jun 13, 2008, 10:57 AM
    Kezdet
    Thank you for your input :)

Kind of makes me worry:( , mind if I ask where you came by you information:) ?
  • Jun 13, 2008, 11:04 AM
    Curlyben
    To answer your question as posted; it is NOT possible to become pregnant without losing virginity!

virginity - Definitions from Dictionary.com

No intercourse = NO pregnancy.

Obviously it is possible with artificial means, but these weren't mentioned.
  • Jun 13, 2008, 11:12 AM
    Kezdet
    Gratzi, the more information on this I can receive the better.
  • Jun 13, 2008, 11:45 AM
    charlotte234s
    Well I've taken many biology classes as I am going to nursing school.

I am not sure at all what curlyben is saying because if semen were introduced into the vagina, pregnancy is certainly possible whether intercourse were actually performed.
  • Jun 13, 2008, 11:51 AM
    Kezdet
    Nursing school? Cool ^_^

well that pretty much answers my question though I trully don't mind more input.
    I guess its kind of like a game of chance there.

*shrug* oh well.
  • Jun 13, 2008, 12:01 PM
    massimo2007
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Kezdet
    I post this here because it concerns gaining knowledge and information. (though this may be the wrong place to post it)

My question is without implanting an egg, no technology just a man and woman, can the woman who is a virgin become pregnant if semen touches the rim or just maybe an inch inside of her?

iv been told that a woman can NOT get pregnant unless you rip open that one thing inside of her (don't know what its called) where if you push far enough in it'll rip it and shell bleed and be officially non-virgin.

so if that thing is not ripped and semen touches the outside and possible close to outside but inside of her vagina can she become pregnant?

If this question is asked in the wrong area for some reason and this doesn't count as education (which I'm trying to learn) please help redirect me to where i should post it.

thank you.

Yes, she can if there was any insertion at all... sperm can travel a very long way. Just take a pregnancy test to know for sure.
  • Jun 13, 2008, 12:04 PM
    massimo2007
    By the time you are grown, the hymen can be and most times is broken from exercise, playing sports, horseback riding, vaginal examines, etc.
  • Jun 13, 2008, 12:12 PM
    Kezdet
    Oit gratzi